Goodbye Jaygrim

Jumbo_

-
17 August 2006
Manchester
Manchester United
Just thought I'd make a thread to salute one of Evo's greatest members, jay, who is moving onto bigger and better things in the search for eternal happiness that for some reason he was struggling to find in Warrington.

Jay... you've been here since time began it seems, always a member I had deep respect and admiration for, with your comedy one liners and cutting humour, I for one will miss you.

I dont know what broadband is like out there (I know the Aussies are lazy so they might not have access to it yet) but hopefully you'll be able to keep in touch.

Cheers Jason and hope it all goes well. :WORSHIP: :CRY:

I've only just read this in the chatbox now.

Granddad, don't do it. We love you. :(

This is madness. :(

bse0002l.jpg

AussieGent.jpg

Aussie-Ozbone-Brown.jpg

Hopefully you find the 2nd one useful for translation purposes.

G'day Jay! (someone had to say it)

All the best mate, hope you have a cracking time. It's a beautiful country and if you ever get a chance to see the outer reef, take the trip it's absolutely stunning.

I bet he cries when he logs on from Australia and sees this thread! :LOL:

All the best Jay, hope you can keep in touch mate, agree with Jumbo that your humour will be greatly missed! Really really hope things work out for you, it seems a great place out there and I'm sure was a massive decision for you to take. If you get a chance to at some point, stick some pics in the Peep Into My World thread.

Alas it is not goodbye, but in fact, see you later :BYE:.

:SAL:

Jay I'll miss your light-heartedness we had some good times on XBL. Hopefully you'll find some time when your back in Australia to come online! As far as I'm concerned Australian internet isn't that bad.

Take it easy mate, hope you get yourself a good job out there and don't need to come back to this shithole of a country! Enjoy the weather as well, it's pissing down with rain in Warrington today you'll be happy to know :(

As Tim says, get some pics in the Peep thread as well :D

Yeah have a great time you great Gallah!

Apparently the internet in some of australia is super shit! but it should have enough power to load up Evo-web, so hopefully he will get on every now and again :))

Is he really off to Oz or has he been sent down for three months for harassing his neighbours and dancing on his lawn in his grundies...:P

Either way have a good trip matey... ;)

No his neighbours were harassing him again so he thought it would be better to move, all this because he was scared to face up to there 12 year old son who was doing all the damage

Have a good un out there Bud :))

Jay was struggling on 3 day weeks at home so after speaking to his uncles in Australia they arranged for him to go out for a few months to do some work there and maybe stay longer if it works out.

He should be there now I think.

Jay was struggling on 3 day weeks at home so after speaking to his uncles in Australia they arranged for him to go out for a few months to do some work there and maybe stay longer if it works out.

He should be there now I think.

Ah damn. Well I wish him the best of luck. He's a great member and always makes me laugh.

The Jay that cried 'I'm going to Australia'

Next time Jay we won't believe you and you will go with no fan fare!

Cheeky monkey!

Back
Top Bottom