Goals you'd love to score/see in Fifa...

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
There's few things better in the football gaming world than scoring a fantastic goal. It's just so satisfying. For years I've wanted a game where you can dribble around defenders like Ricky Villa, or smash a volley in, Tony Yeboah style.

Two goals I've picked out here, I'd love to see replicated in the Fifa world :

YouTube - Rooney vs Newcastle

YouTube - best soccer goal ever!!

With the current AI in Fifa 10, I'm sure there will be a plethora of strikes and variations of goals capitilising on defensive errors. There are many more I'd like to see, such as the Messi run and goal against Getafe, or the Argentinian goal which involved 26 passes against Serbia. For the first time in a while I'm actually confident that these sort of goals can be scored.

Can't wait for October 2nd :WORSHIP:

Two I look forward to scoring in Fifa10 having seen them scored by our beloved EEE:

eeej.gif

esajas1.gif
esajas2.gif

I also want to do the volley from a corner where the corner is played to the edge of the box and the forward volleys it first time, that's one of the sweetest goals you can see :)

Yup, those are the two goals I mentioned in my original post. Both fantastic efforts, for different reasons. Obviously done to death, but the similarities between Messi's goal and Maradona's is incredible.

Because Peter Reid should have got his arse into gear and caught the cheating cad and hacked him down before he got anywhere near the area.

Was an awesome goal, mind.

My thoughts exactly... I dont know how good Getafe's defence was on that day but i'd wager that they were'nt aged about 38 and slower than a tortoise...

For importance no doubt Maradona's, but for beauty Messi's...... just

Good thing is I think most of these goals can now be scored in FIFA 10 with long range goals being possible :D

Gourcuff is impossible right now, Grafite is possible but would be so tough to pull off
@johnny_on: so that Getafe team had a better defense than that England team age or not ?

Gourcuff is impossible right now, Grafite is possible but would be so tough to pull off
@johnny_on: so that Getafe team had a better defense than that England team age or not ?

I'm certain the Gourcuff goal can be done with close control dribbling.

Close control/trick stick I imagine?

I'm sure some trick wizards in here could pull it off?

I think given the heat, the age of the players and how they were set up, Messi had more to do. Getafe weren't tired, and if you look at their defence it looks like there are no gaps... I mean its not bad defending... With maradona's i see tiredness and bad defending...

Only my opinion though... if anyones got one better i'm up for being proven wrong..

For the Gourcuff goal, I think it is possible to pull it off in game, but it would be very, very difficult and obviously not replicated to perfection. On receiving the ball, he performs a 360 roulette (which, in fairness, he doesn't quite pull off properly - much to his benefit as it happens!). It's then some very clever close control and feet switching onto his right foot and strikes the ball using the outside of the boot.

All of those moves are possible in Fifa, but putting them together is another thing. The situation arising would be rare, too, defenders and positioning wise.

Superb strikes. Yeboah was left footed, yet scored both those screamers with his right foot, too.

As for the roulette thing, I did say it couldn't be replicated to perfection. It would be nice if when the game comes out there's a video thread on trying to copy world famous goals, so we can see how accurate we can get them.

Back
Top Bottom