Glitch Alert! On BAL but maybe master League.......

incubusblue1

Non-League
22 September 2006
Strange one this, noticed it in BAL but might well apply in Master League.

Right, playing for Spurs who have 3 keepers on their books, Gomes, Alnwick and Dudek. Get to mid season transfer window on Gomes goes (didn't see where) and Dudek announces his retirement at the end of the season. Not that bothered as I'm a CF.

Anyhow.... I look at the formation in the 'set formation' bit and notice that Dawson 20, is at the top of the list where Gomes used to be, don't think anything of it as Alnwick always starts in goals.

BUT

Notice a few games later that my centre halves in the next game are Dawson and .......... Dawson. Both number 20.

Reverted to my previously saved game to check and there was only one but now there are 2! Wouldn't care if he was any good!

Strange one this, noticed it in BAL but might well apply in Master League.

Right, playing for Spurs who have 3 keepers on their books, Gomes, Alnwick and Dudek. Get to mid season transfer window on Gomes goes (didn't see where) and Dudek announces his retirement at the end of the season. Not that bothered as I'm a CF.

Anyhow.... I look at the formation in the 'set formation' bit and notice that Dawson 20, is at the top of the list where Gomes used to be, don't think anything of it as Alnwick always starts in goals.

BUT

Notice a few games later that my centre halves in the next game are Dawson and .......... Dawson. Both number 20.

Reverted to my previously saved game to check and there was only one but now there are 2! Wouldn't care if he was any good!

I had this the other day aswell, playing for PSV in BAL and at the back C. Metzelder, shirt no.21, and C. Metzelder, shirt no.21
Cant complain mind, he aint the worst player in the world to have two of!!!

I had this problem as well with Napoli.

Two #13 Santacroce.

Another strange thing that I've noticed is halfway through my fourth season there was blip that said, my player was announcing his retirement at the end of the season.

So I wasn't sure if the computer could just choose my retirement date or what, so I reverted back to my old save to see if it would happen again. The next time I made it to that day, another player from my team was announcing his retirement (at only 24). In the end of the season though no one retired.

Back
Top Bottom