GEORGE BEST ANBD GARRINCHA

are you pulling my leg, first of all yes best died, why couldnt you resist its not a laughing matter is it, and second of all Garrincha died many years ago but hes been on the last however many games, as well as some other classics who are no longer with us on earth.

There is a whole raft of great players that are no longer included in PES 2008 - Best, Garrincha, Bobby Charlton, Di Stefano. Most of the England 1966 World cup winners have been omitted as well, instead England Classic is made up of lesser players. Anyone have any ideas why?

A man many Brazilians considered to be better than Pele (Garrincha), omitted and the legendary george best and whoever else etc what can i say, nothing.

has anybody ever tried to create classic club teams with any luck in the past?????
im considering giving it a go. but i need somewhere to find stats etc for players that arent neccessarily in the game (pes2008 ps2).
any help would be appriciated. ta!!

Yes I might be dead but I still have an opinion!

As for classic club teams, do it yourself.
I did Barca circa 94 and Milan 90.
Or you could do just classic Milan with players from any era.
Van Basten in the same team as Kaka, not bad eh!

Why settle with 2 classic teams??? My mates have done at least 13 at this stage eg Classic Milan Classic Man United, Parma Juve Inter Barca Madrid Liverpool Arsenal etc.

It involves making some players from scratch such as Best but its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom