[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

PSP : FIFA World Cup Still doing the scenario's, still really enjoying the challenge of it, some are dead easy, some are crazy hard, but its still fun for me.

XB360 : Need For Speed Hot Pursuit enjoying this game, much prefer the Cop side of thing, like the shutting down races and interceptor best. Have yet to race online, too busy trying to beat Evo times, though Kobashi pwns us all, man has he got some crazy mental times.

Over the past month or so...

PS3
- BFBC2 (online MP), GT5 (career), PES 2011 (Championship ML)
PC - PES 2011 (BAL)
XBOX 360 - Halo 1 (completed), Halo 2 (completed), Halo 3 (completed), Halo ODST (completed), Halo: Reach (started)
PS2
- Max Payne (completed), Max Payne 2 (started)

PS3
- BFBC2: Vietnam (online MP), PES 2011 (Championship ML)
PC - Nothing
XBOX 360 - Halo: Reach (completed)
PS2
- Nothing

360 - Assassin's Creed 2

What a game. Got it for Christmas - It's just amazing, the polish and level of detail is stunning, may well have to invest in Brotherhood when I complete this!

Batman Arkham Asylum is also brilliant, but has taken a back seat to AC2 for the last couple of weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody's Golf 2 on the PSP, bought this last week from the PSN for 7 quid, I havent really played many golf games over the past few years. Had a look at reviews online between the first one and this one, thought I'd only need one, so went for 2 for the old more bang for your buck mentality. Tis a great game and great fun, the courses so far have been good. Just been playing the Challenge mode, trying to open up more options.

FIFA World Cup 2010 on the PSP still playing the story of qualifying, have just opened up the World Cup 2006 Scenario's, so looking forward to playing through these.

FIFA 11 on the XB360 hadnt played this at all, but have just joined the 4th String League, so had to open it up and give it a spin, I'm Blackburn, first 2 matches were against Man Utd, lost the first and drew the second, think I would of taken that before starting out, considering I havent really played much FIFA online since the 08 and 09 games.

FIFA 11 on the XB360 hadnt played this at all, but have just joined the 4th String League, so had to open it up and give it a spin, I'm Blackburn, first 2 matches were against Man Utd, lost the first and drew the second, think I would of taken that before starting out, considering I havent really played much FIFA online since the 08 and 09 games.

Are these online leagues? If so, can you send a link please?? Don't happen to be non assisted leagues going on by any chance does there???

4th String is a sports gaming podcast, the league is mainly americans with few UK and odd Aussie in it. I got into the FIFA League as another listener dropped out. Alas as I have not played alot, I am playing assisted, cause I think alot of the others our. My passing percentage was down to 40% with manual, so had to up it to Assisted in order to pass beyond my own half.

started playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood after only playing about 10 minutes of it when it first came out

Didn't realise the graphics were that good on it either, this new TV is the nuts :)

360 - None
PS3 - Call of Duty Black Ops Single Player (completed)
PC - None
WII - None

Don't think you have to tell us what you haven't been playing.

started playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood after only playing about 10 minutes of it when it first came out

Didn't realise the graphics were that good on it either, this new TV is the nuts :)

Have you got a new TV?

Forgot to add Dirt 2

Brilliant game and i have to also mention the brilliant graphics

Had a week off so...

Sony

PS3 - BF:BC 2 (finished campaign and playing Vietnam), Darksiders (started), Assassin's Creed 2 (Platinumed finally)
PS2 - Fahrenheit (from Quantic Dream, the makers of Heavy Rain)
PS1 - Final Fantasy VII (still haven't got around to finishing this yet)
PSP - God of War Chains of Olympus (nearly finished)

Microsoft

Xbox 360 - The Last Remnant (started), Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (started)

Nintendo

N64 - Goldeneye, 1080 Snowboarding - just re-bought a console with a bunch of games so have had a play around on them again.
Wii - Goldeneye (nearly finished), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (started), Super Smash Bros Brawl (been playing local multiplayer with friends)
DS - Zelda Phantom Hourglass (halfway through), Gran Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (started)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom