[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

360 - Dead or Alive 5, Virtua Fighter 5 FS.

PS3 - None.

PC - Street fighter 4 AE, Defiance, Walking Dead, St Rows 3, Left for dead 2 & Alan Wake.

360 - WWE 13,Bully & Dead or Alive 5

Genesis / Megadrive - Golden Axe, Streets of Rage 1, The Revenge of Shinobi, Super Hang-on, Sonic 1 & Colums

Neo Geo AES - The King of Fighters 98 Dream match never ends

360 - COD Black ops 2 mp & lollipop Chainsaw

Genesis / Megadrive - Golden Axe 1 & 2

Sega Saturn - Vampire Saviour & Street Fighter 2 collection

Sega Dreamcast - King of fighters 98, Crazy Taxi

Finished Spec Ops: The Line that came with PS Plus. Decent story, repetitive gameplay. Once you've played about five minutes you've pretty much seen all the type of gameplay you're gonna get. Cut-scene, walk n'talk, run to cover, shoot, rinse and repeat.

Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001, This is Football 2004, and Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix all on my PS2.

Just downloaded, played and finished 'Gone Home' on PC. What a great little experience. Highly recommend it if you remember the early 90's and have good knowledge of North American culture.

360 - COD Black ops 2 mp

PS3 - Saints Rows 4

Genesis / Megadrive - Golden Axe 1

Sega Saturn - Street Fighter 2 collection

Sega Dreamcast - King of fighters 98

360 - Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, Top Spin 4, Dirt 2

I want to finish at least the main missions/story on AC Revelations and AC 3 in the next few weeks too. I'm 9 missions out from finishing Red Dead (love it!) and only a quarter of the way through Max Payne 3.

Very solid solo and the best coop moments I ever had.
For once, I have no complaint on a Ubi game.

Yea, it's a very solid game/package. Haven't played coop yet but I'm enjoying the solo campaign. Not a fan of the FPS bits though and I miss Michael Ironside's voice and rye sense of humour.

anyone tried brothers or the pupeteer?

I tried both demo and i thought they are really great games. hard month for ps3 owners so many game and so little money after summer vacation!

Brothers looks really good, I might give that a try.

I've been playing From Dust, downloaded it ages ago and am just getting round to it. Love the idea, love the graphics, love the physics, hate the AI. It's ruining the game.

Seriously, the AI is terrible. I spent about an hour using lava to build walls to protect my people, then to build a nice pathway across the water, diverting waterfalls and lava flow, and what do my people do? Half of them refuse to walk along a simple pathway and move the opposite direction when I tell them to get to their goal. The others, well, one managed to get all the way across the map only to decide to stand still saying 'help' when he's three feet from the exit, and another got to the exit, then decided to run past it and up the side of a volcano. Truly terrible AI.

Although a little further back than a week:-

Far Cry 3 - Was okay, nothing special, felt like Dead Island without Zombies.

Assassins Creed 3: Tyranny of Washington - Although it's included in the Season Pass, that was the only reason I got the Pass and for £24 rather bloody steep. Game was good, story was a bit out there though, although not worth it in the end as I don't really bother with multi-player.

As for this week:-

Last of Us - Enjoyed it, for me certainly no best game ever or anywhere near for that matter though.

Sleeping Dogs - Currently playing this, enjoying it very much, obviously smacks of GTA with the type of game and what I can only assume is the dating type thing we got previously in GTA. Not sure of the Karaoke part though. Good game so far though.

FD

360 - Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Grand Theft Auto V, King of Fighter Xiii & Assassins Creed 2

PS3 - Beyond Two Souls (until PS3 died on me :( )

Over last week or so completed Sleeping Dogs, fantastic game.

Also completed Tomb Raider, really enjoyed that too, it was a bit samey in the areas around the Island but all in all a good game, great graphics too.

FD

Had a great session of Sleeping Dogs last night. I was never far in that game but grounded to a halt before since I couldn't get a handle on the fighting. Once I had it was much more fun. By far the most fun open world games I have played, but then I have never really been into those enough to give them a proper try before.

Netball:SICK:

PES 2014 - Best PES game this gen but keepers, shooting and player switching need improvement.

F1 2013 - Best F1 game to date. CM nailed the tyre wear.

Back
Top Bottom