GDB Manager 2010

juce help me please master,my gdb manager not show the sleeve patch,and i need this for my editing patches,this my log

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "GDBManager.py", line 1473, in OnSelChanged
File "GDBManager.py", line 1970, in selectKit
File "GDBManager.py", line 158, in readAttributes
IndexError: string index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "GDBManager.py", line 1473, in OnSelChanged
File "GDBManager.py", line 1970, in selectKit
File "GDBManager.py", line 158, in readAttributes
IndexError: string index out of range

really, guys...
sometimes i have a feeling that this thread is in the wrong place. Maybe needs to be moved to editing section...

killer_fifa_9,
looks like you have a line in a config.txt of one of the kits, that has a setting formatted like this:

something =

In other words, nothing after the '='. That's what chokes the GDB Manager. I'll fix it in the next release, but what you can do now is find a line like this and delete it.

juce please can you fix it? It's impossible to recognize these kits, we need a "lower bar" (I don't know how to call it, but I mean a bar like the one on the right, to go up and down) to view the full name

gdb.png

and I replied to your PM, check it ;)

Leo Messi,
just drag the right edge of the pop-up frame - to make it wider. It's really not that hard.

Any news about PES.1.03.exe?

Looking forward to Intel vs AMD with full kitserver, and 3rd kit support as well :)

Thanks Juce for all your help this year it's been tremendous

hi
i have a problem. When i play Champions Leaguethe kits are messed up for example Barca wearing Bayern Munich kit ,Olympique de Marseille wearing FC Schalke kit.
HELP PLZ
thanks

It seems the GDB Manager have the "black square" problems with all default numbers (who doesn't use 256 colors, but only 48)

Hi master!First of all thank you for all your work! :WORSHIP:

Sorry for Off-Topic, but I tried to send you a PM,but you've your PM box full.

I have a question, do you know any solution to work with Player GDB Manager for Pes6 on Windows 7 64Bits?
I really need this :(

Thank you in advance :WORSHIP:

cf_ld,
unfortunately i don't really know anything about Player GDB Manager... Leo Messi is right though - maybe an about window, or a README file of some sort contains the author's name and email. That's probably your best bet.

Hopefuly Juce will see this but its not for sure. Anyway here goes. I am trying to figure out how to change the sleeve badges for teams. I have changed the numbers which would correspond to the correct badge from the file in dt0_c but it doesn't change them in game. If you would be kinda enough to help me out that would be great, this bug is driving me up the wall! I want to get the right sleeve badges on the right shirts! Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom