Gameplay Update v2.0 - Player abilities editing for realistic football!

bluchampblogger

League 2
6 June 2009
I think I have hit the sweet spot of PES editing. After hours of trials and errors, I now have the set of edits that bring you the most realistic and engaging football experience in PES 2009 on XBOX 360. Here are the edits:

This is basically tweaks of the player attribute values in the option file. Here are the ingredients I had, to create the realism patch: XBOX 360, Datel Max Transfer Kit, 64MB Memory Card, PES 2009 editor v2.8, Exploder_resigner program.

Do the below edits and the football you see will make you shed tears of happiness :-)

Defence: Reduce by 25%
Balance: Increase by 5%
Stamina: Increase by 10%
Top Speed: Reduce by 67%
Acceleration: Reduce by 33%
Agility: Reduce by 50%
Short pass speed: Reduce by 25%
Long pass speed: Reduce by 25%
Shot accuracy: Reduce by 10%
Heading: Increase by 10%
Technique: Increase by 5%
Aggression: Reduce by 67%
Teamwork: Increase by 25%

This is how I have been playing my PES 2009 and it plays such beautiful football. I also checked the game pace between a 30-minute PES match and a live bundesliga match today and it was exactly the same. Set these edits and you’d have hit the sweet spot with PES 2009.

Last edited:
Yeah i've been using your adjustements for a while now; much slower pace and the slower speed makes the players running animation a little less unrealistic.

Looks like you put in a ton of effort in it, cheers!

How can I download a roster or emblems for the XBOX 360? Do you have to have a datel transfer kit to do this? Any help would be appreciated, I just started playing PES 2009 this week, thanks.

Yes. Here are the ingredients I had, to create the realism patch: XBOX 360, Datel Max Transfer Kit, 64MB Memory Card, PES 2009 editor v2.8, Exploder_resigner program.

Believe me, it's worth all the effort.

I'm trying to make a video of this new gameplay and publish the link here soon!

Mate, your gameplay update worked wonders on PES 09 ... will you be doing something similar for PES'10. I tried using the same configurations for PES'10 with terrible results as the game is very different to last year's ;)

cheers

Mate, your gameplay update worked wonders on PES 09 ... will you be doing something similar for PES'10. I tried using the same configurations for PES'10 with terrible results as the game is very different to last year's ;)

cheers

Thanks mate. If only we get an OF editor for XBOX 360 :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom