Gameplay Football: a new promising independent game

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by broxopios, 8 May 2012.

1. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    Regarding PES assets, I'm sure most of the community made assets could be exported to whatever format you wanted. For games like PES 5/6, the original assets and formats don't matter much since people have done tons of stadiums, kits, balls and other stuff from scratch, that most people would happily share with your game. If they still have the originals of that stuff ofc.

Last edited: 15 May 2012
  2. casperld

casperld Premiership

25 August 2008
    Manchester United
    Yes this is the area sadly lacking in PES and FIFA!! Great gameplay! Perfect gameplay, then all the bells and whistles can follow.

Imagine a game that surpassed both companies made by fans. What a story that would be.

Last edited: 15 May 2012
  3. uksix

uksix Also known as jcsix

29 October 2007
    England
    Manchester United
    I tested this out yesterday, must say I am very, very impressed. The game play is really great.

4. broxopios

broxopios mind the trap

14 February 2004
    Greece
    AEK Athens
  5. NLP

NLP PESnext.pl Editing Team

5 October 2011
    Cracow / Poland
    Wisla Krakow
  6. broxopios

broxopios mind the trap

14 February 2004
    Greece
    AEK Athens
    Great job NLP. Hope to see more for this promising game

7. Honome

Honome The Hated Chatbox Murder

16 April 2003
    Brasil
    Fluminense
    will it be at E3?

8. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    Yes.

9. lucagian

lucagian Championship

13 November 2010
    Dublin
    S.S. Lazio
    Really? That's great! I wish Baz the best of luck with this game. It's very promising. I really love the way the players turn. :APPLAUD:

10. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    No mate, was just turning his pointless sarcasm against him. It's an indie game, even if it was done already it wouldn't be in E3.

11. lucagian

lucagian Championship

13 November 2010
    Dublin
    S.S. Lazio
    Ok, my bad, although I thought it was sarcasm at first (especially because of the full stop) I doubted my first instinct.. :) Either way the game is fantastic when you consider the circumstances. Maybe one day it will be in E3? Who knows? Good luck Baz :D

12. broxopios

broxopios mind the trap

14 February 2004
    Greece
    AEK Athens
  13. uksix

uksix Also known as jcsix

29 October 2007
    England
    Manchester United
    Really good video. Iv been wondering about an update to this and started playing the game again a few days ago.

14. uszatekpl

uszatekpl Non-League

6 November 2011
  15. s33k3rgr

s33k3rgr League 2

30 January 2005
    Athens---->Greece
    After seeing and sensing how football games are going this year i feel that this thread is more relevant than ever. If we want to see a simple nice game of realistic football then it must come from the community core. Companies trying are just trying to milk of the public by half-done games or by selling hardware(new consoles) . The technology is there and there's no excuse not having a close to perfect football game.

16. hitmanuk

hitmanuk International

23 October 2002
    uk
    we will never have a perfect football game for three reasons

1. Too many people, dare I say fanboys, scream perfect too easily. "its the best football game eva!!" after a 5 minute demo..Reactions like this will deter development

2. Exactly opposite end of the spectrum people complain because one players nose is not pointy enough, or heaven forbid his shirt isn't untucked

3. Media response..Yes the mags and websites may receive bungs and whatever but if they keep scoring FIFA and PES at 90+ % then what they are saying is there is little room for improvement. However if all media spoke the truth, and as an example said PES has rotten animations, goalkeepers are hopeless and there is no atmosphere ..score 50% don't buy it...Konami would have to do something about it..The same could be said about FIFA in the area it is lacking too

17. s33k3rgr

s33k3rgr League 2

30 January 2005
    Athens---->Greece

Sorry but if you expect the media to give these 50 % scores to those games then you are so much deceived. Man, this magazines have very close relationships with the industry. In fact their job is to promote and hype games and only that. Wake up its 2012!

18. henrys hand

henrys hand Premiership

2 September 2010
    Really?! I thought it's 1999 and we had still 13 years to live in this universe... damn.

19. hitmanuk

hitmanuk International

23 October 2002
    uk
    which was exactly my point..it is never going to happen therefore we will never reach perfection.

20. AntrAcsA

AntrAcsA Banned

8 November 2006
    So guys :) what is going on with this game ? FIFA and PES are stil crap and this year , so i'm watching for something new :)

21. klashman69

klashman69 Fight the Power!

28 November 2007
    I Travel.
    Where can we get in contact with this guy, he's done a fantastic job on his own creating this.

22. aitken

aitken International

29 July 2007
    Glasgow
    Manchester United
  23. broxopios

broxopios mind the trap

14 February 2004
    Greece
    AEK Athens
  24. Titch

Titch Premiership

4 October 2004
    For a game that's been made by one guy that's pretty good :)

25. viktoristus

viktoristus WE9LE

1 January 2009
    Nice gameplay. Maybe the whistle sound could be less "aggressive". :) (Or if its volume can be setup exclusively with the other sounds, than OK).

26. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
  27. aitken

aitken International

29 July 2007
    Glasgow
    Manchester United
    you forgot pes 5/6 in that list ;)

28. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    no, pes5 and 6 are excellent games.

the best in the series along with we9le.

29. aitken

aitken International

29 July 2007
    Glasgow
    Manchester United
    you mentioned reality, looking at they games they replicate fast/arcadey feel football.

30. Lami

Lami Niche Football

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Juve
    This is really superb coming from only one person.