Game speed issue - anyone noticed this?

Daisuk

Yiddo
22 October 2002
Oslo
Tottenham Hotspur
So I started a league, on professional, started out nicely, but when I got to around game 15 I thought the game was starting to act weirdly, or, it was as if it was just moving faster, as if I had put the game speed to +2, but I hadn't. The problem persisted, so I thought maybe I had just excelled fast, and started a new league, on top player.

Now, this also seemed to work out fine, I've played about 10 games, but now this thing occurs again. It is as if the game is upped to +4, lightning fast, and it's not because the game is fast paced, just unrealistically fast pace of the actual video image, as if it's skipping frames. However, if I go out of league mode and play an exhibtion game, the game speed is fine, so there's no issue with my TV setup or anything.

Anyone else noticed this? Really weird, and if there isn't fix for it, it's somewhat of a gamebreaker for me, just really screws up the realism of the game.

Edit: I set the game down to -1 now (as opposed to 0 which I am normally playing with), and it went back to normal. Strange though, as I have been playing on 0 all the time. Really weird that the game will automatically alter the game speed.

Second edit: Now, even -1 has become fast, and if I switch to -2, that's ridiculously slow. Jesus H Christ, this is some serious stupid shit. The game was flowing so well, the best footy game I've ever played, and through this speed up thing it just becomes a really ridiculous arcady ping pong game, damn, damn, damn.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, booted up my PS3 today after a night's rest, and it works just fine. I think it might be my PS3 overheating or something similar that causes the framerate drop. Really annoying, but I doubt it has something to do with the game.

Back
Top Bottom