1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Game is crashing after 10 mins!!? patch1.01

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by lovesexy, 1 October 2011.

1. lovesexy

lovesexy League 2

15 October 2008
    I received my copy of Pes 2012 this morning. I didn't try the game before installing the 1.01 patch. The screen is freezing after 10 mins or so. It's a big problem coz I've been disconnected 2 times during online matches - therefore if it continues I run the risk of being banned!

Anyone else have the same problem?

2. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    are you using kitserver ? if so read the kitserver thread, last few pages mate.

3. lovesexy

lovesexy League 2

15 October 2008
    Thanks, I have it but didn't attach it for fear of the game crashing. I am using the new camera tool though. But the game is also freezing at other points - like when I was editing a team etc...

4. lovesexy

lovesexy League 2

15 October 2008
    For anyone interested - it seems that the camera settings tool was the problem.