PC Game ID issue

stefan9

Conference
23 June 2007
I need help.

I can't get a game id registered. I have tried about 20 times now with different variations.

The site keeps giving me this:

Your KONAMI ID must be 8-32 characters in length using lower case letters, numbers, hyphens (-), underscores (_), and periods (.).

This is driving me crazy and konami support is useless.

Any help would be great.

On id.konami.net right?

Okay I just tried. I'm not sure if this is the issue, but your game ID and konami id has got to be different.

Or maybe not. You've entered all the fields marked with the asterisk? And made sure you ticked or checked any boxes they ask for?

Yeah all is ticked and game id and konami id's are different.

The website is giving the same error to my friend when is just trying to login using his konami id, even though he has used the id and password before.

Your KONAMI ID must be 8-32 characters in length using lower case letters, numbers, hyphens (-), underscores (_), and periods (.).

Got it fixed. It was actually the konami id which was the issue not the game id, apparently it need all of -_. else it won't work.

That is ridiculous lol. I didnt have that problem when I registered, but that was a couple of years ago. Glad to hear it's sorted out now.

Anyway, would you like to play against people from evo-web? Fair and mature players who dont resort to cheap tactics. Check out the evo-web community that I set up online. Details are here : http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=64523

Back
Top Bottom