1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Game ID issue

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by stefan9, 14 October 2011.

1. stefan9

stefan9 Conference

23 June 2007
    I need help.

I can't get a game id registered. I have tried about 20 times now with different variations.

The site keeps giving me this:

Your KONAMI ID must be 8-32 characters in length using lower case letters, numbers, hyphens (-), underscores (_), and periods (.).

This is driving me crazy and konami support is useless.

Any help would be great.

2. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    You registered on their website?

3. stefan9

stefan9 Conference

23 June 2007
    I can't register because during the registration process it keeps giving me this error.

Even though I include all of the things mentioned in the error.

4. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    On id.konami.net right?

Okay I just tried. I'm not sure if this is the issue, but your game ID and konami id has got to be different.

Or maybe not. You've entered all the fields marked with the asterisk? And made sure you ticked or checked any boxes they ask for?

5. stefan9

stefan9 Conference

23 June 2007
    Yeah all is ticked and game id and konami id's are different.

The website is giving the same error to my friend when is just trying to login using his konami id, even though he has used the id and password before.

6. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    I just logged in fine. Did you try making your password have at least one number?

7. stefan9

stefan9 Conference

23 June 2007
    It has numbers and letters.

8. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    Hmm then I'm not sure why mate. Sorry about that. Mine works fine, when I log in and stuff.

9. stefan9

stefan9 Conference

23 June 2007
    Got it fixed. It was actually the konami id which was the issue not the game id, apparently it need all of -_. else it won't work.

10. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    That is ridiculous lol. I didnt have that problem when I registered, but that was a couple of years ago. Glad to hear it's sorted out now.

Anyway, would you like to play against people from evo-web? Fair and mature players who dont resort to cheap tactics. Check out the evo-web community that I set up online. Details are here : http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=64523