1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Game Crashes after creating BAL player

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Jag021, 29 October 2009.

1. Jag021

Jag021 Non-League

26 March 2008
    My game keeps crashing after I create a player for BAL. Is this happening with anyone else?

2. Inactive Member

Inactive Member Banned

20 May 2009
    I have the same problem. I tried loading a BAL save but the game crashed again when the BAL menu showed up.

3. mohamed8210

mohamed8210 Non-League

31 August 2006
    I have the same problem, I can cretae the player but once I read everything is done, the game crashes.

Any Help?

4. foldy69

foldy69 Non-League

2 June 2007
    swansea, wales
    Liverpool fc/swansea city
    this is happening to me after i upgraded to windows 7, also the game won't fit the screen it has 2 black margins down each side!

5. mohamed8210

mohamed8210 Non-League

31 August 2006
    I a using windows vista, have tried loading a saved game but the same problem exists. I am not sure if the problem is related to operating system used or not. Hopefully someone can help us to fix it.

6. Inactive Member

Inactive Member Banned

20 May 2009
    I think the problem is not the operating system since this happens on both XP and Vista.

There must be something in the menu of BAL that causes the program to crash. Please, someone, we need help.

7. Jag021

Jag021 Non-League

26 March 2008
    Yeh I'm using XP so it can't be OS related.
    I tried uninstalling, that didn't work.

8. Inactive Member

Inactive Member Banned

20 May 2009
  9. mohamed8210

mohamed8210 Non-League

31 August 2006
    isntalled konami patch and still have the same problem crashed again after creating Bal player

10. MartyB35

MartyB35 Non-League

12 October 2009
    Hi, I would like to ask if you know what number the player's face created in BaL? I meant to be both assigned to the 505th Lampard So if something is even players created to determine the BaL me in there to import your own face produced, otherwise I know I can do it directly in the game but is not it.

11. Inactive Member

Inactive Member Banned

20 May 2009
    Why did not you post in the thread I specified? It is the only place konami may see our problem and give us a solution.

12. mohamed8210

mohamed8210 Non-League

31 August 2006
  13. T.B.T

T.B.T BONAPACE - Juventus FC

23 October 2008
    Are you guys using that "SuperStar Level Tool"?

If you're try to reduce level again and try to change again after create all.

14. mohamed8210

mohamed8210 Non-League

31 August 2006
    I am not using any tools, just tried installing new fresh copy without adding anything and I still get the same problem. I am starting to feel there won't be any solution to this since we have submitted this to konami and their solutions didn't work for us.

15. Renawolv

Renawolv League 1

22 October 2009
    I've got the same problem, someone told me that it's because of the version of the kitserver, whatever, didn't work whithout kitserver too :(