Game Crashes after creating BAL player

this is happening to me after i upgraded to windows 7, also the game won't fit the screen it has 2 black margins down each side!

I a using windows vista, have tried loading a saved game but the same problem exists. I am not sure if the problem is related to operating system used or not. Hopefully someone can help us to fix it.

I think the problem is not the operating system since this happens on both XP and Vista.

There must be something in the menu of BAL that causes the program to crash. Please, someone, we need help.

Yeh I'm using XP so it can't be OS related.
I tried uninstalling, that didn't work.

Hi, I would like to ask if you know what number the player's face created in BaL? I meant to be both assigned to the 505th Lampard So if something is even players created to determine the BaL me in there to import your own face produced, otherwise I know I can do it directly in the game but is not it.

I am not using any tools, just tried installing new fresh copy without adding anything and I still get the same problem. I am starting to feel there won't be any solution to this since we have submitted this to konami and their solutions didn't work for us.

I've got the same problem, someone told me that it's because of the version of the kitserver, whatever, didn't work whithout kitserver too :(

Back
Top Bottom