Future-editing Pes 2009 on xbox360

Lons

AMIGA 1200 HARDCORE FAN!
Hello,

I have one question about editing Pes 2009 on the future.On atumn will be new dashboard on xbox live and possibility install games on hard disk.My question is: It will be easier patching Pes 2009 when we can install this game to hard drive?Now it is very difficult patch Pes on xbox 360 because we have to put disk into a dvd.I think that it wiil but i wanted to ask some people who knows about edit more than me.For example we download a patch for internet, and open Pes which is intall on hard drive on xbox 360 for special program and implement this patch to Pes in hard drive on xbox 360.What do you think it will be possible?

Thank you,

that depends if pes modders would want to spend time finding ways to edit the game on the 360.

Usually they'll start with the PC first but I'm not sure developers like juce and stadium makers have the xbox 360 or ps3.

If u want patches and mods on xbox360 so badly, u could try to find ways and edit it yourself or donate an xbox 360 to one of the major pes modders who are interested(and don't have an xbox360).

Back
Top Bottom