Full screen problem, keeps minimising.

UJSupanova

@Bobothy
27 June 2006
Liverpool
Liverpool
I've had this problem since PES2009 and can't work it out. I hoped it would stop once i got 2010 but apparently not.

Basically, when i start the game, it goes full screen for a second and then automatically minimises. I then have to click on it's taskbar button and keep clicking the left mouse button for about 5 seconds otherwise it minimises again. Sometimes it does it in the middle of a match which is really fucking frustrating because the game carries on minimised, i've had goals go in while i can't even see what's going on.

Any ideas?

Specs:

Acer Aspire 6920G laptop
Intel Core2Duo T5750 2.0Ghz
nVidia GeForce 9500M GS
3Gb DDR RAM

I get that sometimes when ZoneAlarm (firewall) pops up a warning message. If it normally happens when you play vs CPU then try disconnecting from your network (including the internet) and seeing if it still happens. If that does the trick then try it again but this time with just the internet connection dropped.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Agreed - likely caused by some kind of system or other pop-up function, even if it isn't actually displaying a pop-up. Look for spam/malware, disable anti-virus, network, etc. The usual trouble-shooting list.

Back
Top Bottom