1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Full Marcelo stats?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by game killer, 15 November 2006.

1. game killer

game killer Conference

4 August 2004
    Hello everyone.

I really didn't know where to place this thread (edit or here), so I am so sorry if I did something wrong. I'm not the type who likes to start threads because of little things but I guess I have to do it now.

As you all know, brazilian leftback Marcelo has just become a Real Madrid CF player from Fluminense. But as you all know, he is not to be found in Winning Eleven 10.

I would like to ask if any of you guys has a full stats list so I can create him in 'Edit'-mode?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
    game killer (just call me Anastacio).

2. game killer

game killer Conference

4 August 2004
  3. F1GG13

F1GG13 Non-League

6 August 2005
    i used the site above..and used the stats from FM07 and converted it to PES stats and hes turned out tooooooooooo tooooo good!!!!

4. Scorpion 3:16

Scorpion 3:16 League 1

19 March 2003
    Doha, Qatar
    could u post it with other info of him ?

5. Scorpion 3:16

19 March 2003
    Doha, Qatar
    FIGG13 ... please post the stats and the other info of his age, height weight,...etc please

thanks in advance

6. F1GG13

F1GG13 Non-League

6 August 2005
    [​IMG]
    Height 5'9"
    Weight 11st 6lbs

7. Scorpion 3:16

19 March 2003
    Doha, Qatar
    thnx ;)