[FULL GAME] PES 2008 OUT...

Energia but a friend of mine get the game and it has portuguese language.. but only that, the comments were on english.. a proof:

and the demo have portuguese language too... it was the first pes getting portuguese :)

Where did your friend got the game in portuguese so soon ?????

I don't know :S he just doesn't tell us -.- he says that a friend of him get 2 games for them but he ask him to do not share the game... and he proof that the game is real with various pics...

I don't know :S he just doesn't tell us -.- he says that a friend of him get 2 games for them but he ask him to do not share the game... and he proof that the game is real with various pics...

What a friend... so why we told that? it would be better if he kept the mouth shut, could you give me the link to that pics? im not registered on btnext i need a invite... :(

i'am not gonna tell anything because some bastards send me Private messages with stupid things and blame me beacause I don't share the game. Please stop with that.

ignore them and let them talk... they are not worth it to play the game...

Screens of online mode are not available, cause the online mode is locked till the game is released on retail

i'am not gonna tell anything because some bastards send me Private messages with stupid things and blame me beacause I don't share the game. Please stop with that.

Is there a Fantasista Mode in the Game ? Please, It's very important for me :)

Those bastards who sent you Messages must get banned !

I understand you, but anyone has share the game with you, right? Or you buy the game in extrange store?

Its normal since everyone wants the game ealier, and we dont live on holland or greece like you for example.
But you can report that to admin.

so where you got it?

bart smit?

is it at dixons and dynabyte too?

and in wich city you got it at bart smit??

i live in alkmaar

Hey Pesgamer,
thank you for those information youre giving us about the game, i'm sure a lot of these guys who are spamming you with questions would play the whole day and not answer at least 1 question.
Thank you.

could you post some screenshots of german players like Metzelder,Ballack,Lehmann or Odonkor?

pfff.. let him play, and stop begging for pictures of the cd and stuff..
do you think that he read the tread during the play of the game... :roll: silent please

If i ask ORIGINAL DVD Picture is for my curiosity... so dont break my balls thank's :roll:

Back
Top Bottom