French version of pes2008 [ps2]

luisportobello

Conference
16 September 2006
Hi,

Can someone who owns the french version of pes2008 on ps2 please answer these questions for me:

1) Does it have the option of english and spanish text and commentary? (or other languages?)

2) The french version [pal] will work on and pal ps2 right?

Thanks,
luis

Bonjour,

Si on a la version francaise de pes2008 sur ps2, peut-tu contester ces questions-ci pour moi:

1) a-t-il l'option de text et de commentaire anglais et espagnol? (o autre langages?)

2) La version francaise [pal] et compatible avec qualquier Pal Ps2 no?

Merci,
luis (excuse-moi pour mon horrible francais)

All i can say is that I had a PS2 english version of PES2008 and it had spanish/english language in it and on my PS3 version that I bought today there is only french language no other can be selected.

All i can say is that I had a PS2 english version of PES2008 and it had spanish/english language in it and on my PS3 version that I bought today there is only french language no other can be selected.

PS3 French version has all languages and commentaries available (FRE/ENG/SPA/DEU/ITA)...
Hopefully as Christian Jean-Pierre sucks even more than the lags.

PS3 French version has all languages and commentaries available (FRE/ENG/SPA/DEU/ITA)...
Hopefully as Christian Jean-Pierre sucks even more than the lags.

Hi Fabrice,

Kimky said the french PS3 version only has french?

Do you know anybody with the PS2 version, I really want to know what text and commentary options it has.

Where's ThomasGoal when I need him?

Cheers,
Luis

Back
Top Bottom