Free XBLA game for us, but which should we choose?

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Seeing as we are going get a free XBLA game i thought it would be good if we all got the same for more multiplayer action on live as Poker seems to be a hit with us all

Now what should it be?

these are some that may be OK

3D Golf (4 players)
Bankshot Billiards 2 (2 player)
Bomberman Live (8 players)
Uno (4 players)
Worms (4 players)

any other suggestions?

Bomberman! It rocks, hadnt bought it yet, but its brillant, loved it on the Saturn.

Think I have a code for Uno somewhere, have Billards and have Worms, but as Jay says, the more the better.

I've wanted bomberman - but haven't had people to play against. So if you guys get it so will I - be cool with 8 players :)

That's it Bobby, ya need to play with folks, and much better when you can slag them, ;)

I'm not very happy with this, I've already bought all the Arcade games I want. Not interested in any others. I hope they give you 800M$ instead so that I can wait until something good comes out, and then buy that.

I'll laugh if they force a game on you. I did that "if you've been with us for longer than two years, sign up here for two free arcade games" thing. They gave me Robotron, which is the biggest piece of shit I have ever played on a console in my entire life*, and the second redeem code didn't work so I never got to find out what piece of crap it was.

If they forced me into it I wouldn't mind Exit, which looks good, or possibly Worms (although I've never really liked it).

If you want a recommendation, Bomberman is great (and Uno is shit), Pacman CE is one of my faves (although it's a bit short). Frogger is my ultimate favourite though. Trying to get the achievements is taking me weeks, which is what a game should be like. Even though it's incredibly frustrating.

* = Not an exaggeration

Robotron does suck ass majorly! I think Uno isnt that bad for a quick laugh (I know essentially its a kids game but never mind) I still think we will be offered a couple of crappy titles (that MS arent really selling very well) and some people will be happy to get it..... Not me! That over 2 years promotion was to put it midly.... a fucking joke!

... They gave me Robotron, which is the biggest piece of shit I have ever played on a console in my entire life*, and the second redeem code didn't work so I never got to find out what piece of crap it was...

...Robotron does suck ass majorly!...

Wow! Be interested to know how old you guys are... Robotron is an absolute classic - I love it!

Without it, we'd never have SmashTV which is also a classic...

Robotron and Smash TV are poo. Running around a room shooting at things which swarm you, boring.

Paul stay out of this your up agaisnt the "3 moaners of Evo-web" here and dont stand a chance

The AI is wrong for Dags
JB just dont "get it"
And the Physics are totally wrong for DJ

I remember playing bomberman against a mate on the snes. Really a lot of fun as its not only timing but also some thinking involved.

Back
Top Bottom