1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Free-kicks

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Mainz05, 18 June 2006.

1. Mainz05

Mainz05 Objekt der Begierde

2 July 2005
    Mainz,Germany
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    In PES5, I scored a goal nearly everytime I had a free-kick...even from ~17m (with stick down and shot...lika a chip-shot over the wall)...now in WE10 I couldn't even come near the goal...Since I play WE10 I scored only 2 goals from free-kicks....I don't know why...the shots now fly wide above the goal or were save by the keeper...not even Juninho could score goals with free-kicks...the only way for me to score goals now is to let Adriano hit it hard

Any ideas what changed or what I should do?

2. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    I still use the old technique when I play the game at my friend's and I come near the goal everytime. None of use never scored, though.

3. Mainz05

Mainz05 Objekt der Begierde

2 July 2005
    Mainz,Germany
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    Yes, it's nearly impossible...

4. lil_ray_man

lil_ray_man Guest

I found that if you press :x: just before the ball is kicked after the player does a run up to the ball, then this causes the ball to dip more, and if you press :triangle: then this will cause the ball to be hit harder.

This is confirmed in the training of free kicks in the training mode! :cheers:

5. Nedved11

Nedved11 Guest

i the best

6. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    over the wall to the opposite side of the keeper tends to work more often than not for me

though I cant do it very often from far out

7. dannybecks

dannybecks Non-League

18 August 2005
    i score quite a few. not as many in pes5 which is good.

nobody score almost everytime they get a free kick in real life. not even beckham in his prime so its now much more realistic

and isnt that what we want from the game?

8. KEZ

KEZ Guest

Does the :x: button for free-kicks actually make the ball dip? Could you post in a short video on how this works?

9. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Guest

Well... i score most of the times.. just use :r2: + :square: middle power bar and aim.. that i can't explain how to aim because that is almost automatic ... but if your playing whit a real player e almost impossible to score because you can always put a player e the far post and deny the goal... but you hit relly well it's goal.. test it and let me know