Free Kick scripted wall bug

leandropuc86

Conference
29 September 2011
I dont know if anyone noticed, but at least on the post-patch version, the CPU wall is bugged on free-kicks. Everytime you kick a FK into the wall, watch the replay and see that the ball hits exactly the guy who jumped the most. The problem is that this guy jumps in a robotic way and looks like he's going to fly, seriously.

It looks like he jumps more than one meter away from the ground, and the guy that does this is exactly the same guy that blocks your free-kick. Smells bad.

It was like this in PES2011 too. Also, when you score from a free kick, 99% of the time it goes through a gap in the wall created by one player not jumping.

It's not a bug, it's just a cheap-and-nasty way of allowing "good" free kicks through, and stopping "not good enough" free kicks.

Annoying when you've pressed the button to make the wall jump and the guy on the end is rooted to the ground and the CPU scores over the top of him.

Tell you what's even more annoying with scripted/predetermined successful freekicks...No matter how tall/big the guy is you put on the line, the freekick always goes in. I have not once had a defender clear off the line. It is ridiculous watching it go in an inch away from him.

This is by far the worst PES for scripting/CPU cheapness. However, in my opinion it is still the best PES since 5.

In my book it's PES 6, then PES 5 and PES 2012 right after, even with all the bull we have to put up with.

Back
Top Bottom