Forza Motorsport 2

If you want to race against me in forza feel free to add me, my gamertag is the same as my name on the forum. I usually play quite a few times a week.

I'm desperate to play it online but I wanted to finish it offline first. And I'm nowhere fucking near.

Guys I am thinking about picking this up and giving it another chance as it's only £10 at Argos (and PGR4 is doing my head in, if it was just RACING I would love it, can't be arsed with the Kudos shit.) Can someone tell me how much the tracks vary the further you get into the game? I remember them being pretty drab. Also, do I have to know about engines etc or is there an automatic option which does all the tweaking to my car for me?

Guys I am thinking about picking this up and giving it another chance as it's only £10 at Argos (and PGR4 is doing my head in, if it was just RACING I would love it, can't be arsed with the Kudos shit.) Can someone tell me how much the tracks vary the further you get into the game? I remember them being pretty drab. Also, do I have to know about engines etc or is there an automatic option which does all the tweaking to my car for me?

Dont think there is a mass of tracks (not got that far in Singleplayer), though there are plenty of variations and also the 'Road America' pack which they released (100pts I think)...

not only road america but also twin ring motegi. ;)

are there any infos about more upcoming car or track packs?

I love it but I have to admit the lack of tracks is ridiculous. It's a bit like playing a demo 700 times.

Meh probably won't buy it then - I found the tracks VERY boring when I owned it.

i can live with the amount (i love hotlapping and improving times) but for a fullprice game it surely is quite a joke. but 10 quid? if i wouldn't own it allready i'd order straight away, great price for the best (2nd best?) racing game on 360.

I can live with the lack of tracks too but I too want more!! I also dont think the game moves fast enough.... Plus the graphics could do with a bit of an overhaul and not be Xbox 1 and a half. BUT I wouldnt substitute these for the Damage and realistic Phys'ies!!

Had a two hour session on this earlier today and really enjoyed it. No bullshit kudos crap, just pure racing. I think the graphics are quite good too DJ (not mind blowing mind you)? I bought this when it first came out and didn't really get into it due to other games and I don't know how much I'll play it over the next few weeks seeing as Burnout Paradise is due to arrive tommorrow but it's well worth the £10 I paid for it. :)

Played this quite a lot today (had no work on :))

Much more fun than I remember. I love the way the cars handle, so realistic. The tracks are boring (so far) but I'll put up with that for now.

I got some questions for you lovely people:

I respect that the game is slow because I am driving cars like the Vauxhall Astra, right?
What are the tracks like the further you get into the game?
Does it still have a busy online community?
How do I find out if a car is RWD so I can enter certain comps?

The sensation of speed doesn't get any better unfortunately, it feels slow even when you're going at 150mph.

The tracks are the same as the ones you'll be driving on now, except some are mirrored and some will make you take a different turning towards the end. My biggest problem with the game is the lack of tracks - you can buy new ones from Marketplace but they only affect multiplayer.

Online is very busy though, I'm glad to say.

You find out the drive of a car by pressing... RB? I think? You can go through all of the stats. Or you can just press "SORT" in the garage, and organise them by which cars are which drive.

The sensation of speed doesn't get any better unfortunately, it feels slow even when you're going at 150mph.

The tracks are the same as the ones you'll be driving on now, except some are mirrored and some will make you take a different turning towards the end. My biggest problem with the game is the lack of tracks - you can buy new ones from Marketplace but they only affect multiplayer.

You find out the drive of a car by pressing... RB? I think? You can go through all of the stats. Or you can just press "SORT" in the garage, and organise them by which cars are which drive.

Cheers mate! :)

This post sums up my feelings entirely about Forza 2..... You were right we are similar arent we JB?

Wow, great pick up for less than a tenner mate! I was well into Forza2, making good progress through it then BANG.......RROD :((. Took 4 weeks to get my Xbox back and I had a holiday in Greece in the middle, and when I got back I just could not get back into Forza :((. Gutted.

Back
Top Bottom