1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

for fmgod or anyone to help ans

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by kidace, 28 October 2006.

1. kidace

kidace Non-League

21 March 2003
    hey whats up fm just need to ask a couple questions or for anyone to ans.
    now this is compared to we 10 not pro evo 5 ,
    1. i took a shot one time and there was an animation where the goal keeper jumped and then after tipping ball over cross bar he held on to crossbar and was swinging for a few mins have you seen this in pro evo 6?
    2.just wanted to see if hopefully they kept most of the animations from we10 and added more in pro evo 6 or if lots were taken out? are the goal keeper animations more or less? are there more foul animations?
    3.in we10 there is a pitch reporter but i cannot understand japanese but in pro evo 6 it does not seem to be any? also in we 10 i have seen the crowd full of fans waving for one team in the opening is that still there for pro evo 6?
    4. what about saving after a a gaol or spectacular save like in we 10 can we do that in pro evo 6? i saw a guy say it was in his manual but he could not find it?
    tks for help

2. KEZ

KEZ Guest

1. Haven't seen that one yet. Hope it's in there.

2. I would have thought that there were more animations. I don't know about the foul animations.

3. There doesn't seem to be a pitchside reporter in PES6 also I think they've taken out the waving fans as I haven't seen them yet.

4. You can save replays at almost anytime. The only times you can't is goal-kicks, free-kicks and throw-ins.