for bluechampion or anyone that can ans

kidace

Non-League
21 March 2003
hi just wanted to find out if you can tell me step by step on editing the stuff you did so i can do all the other teams and then give you a hand i can send you file. i went into player abilities and looked at some stats then applied your download and went back looked at stats and they did not seemed changed on say gerrard of liverpool.
i just need the starting info on where you went and how you changed i have the priint out but not sure on say exampl response =99 or long pass speed +15 should evey one bethose numbers and what happens when people train over the years in master league and stats go up will i have to go back in and re adjust that is why i dont understant if i am at right place to do editing tks

hi just wanted to find out if you can tell me step by step on editing the stuff you did so i can do all the other teams and then give you a hand i can send you file. i went into player abilities and looked at some stats then applied your download and went back looked at stats and they did not seemed changed on say gerrard of liverpool.
i just need the starting info on where you went and how you changed i have the priint out but not sure on say exampl response =99 or long pass speed +15 should evey one bethose numbers and what happens when people train over the years in master league and stats go up will i have to go back in and re adjust that is why i dont understant if i am at right place to do editing tks

Hi mate! There is no step by step as such. It's as easy as it can be. Just go into EDIT mode, edit player, and choose team and then under 'player abilities' start editing the values. Finally, do save your work. That's it.

If at any point, you want to reset the stats to original konami numbers, when you're looking at the ability values of a certain player, just hit the TRIANGLE button (in PS3) and hit 'yes', you'd see the original values. Hope I've been of some help. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom