Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

please can I have a Ibrahimovic nice tricks and fucking goals :P

Re: Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06

anyone got last Albelda's gol vs sevilla (i think sevilla) ?

Re: Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06

anybody got the goalie goal of pieckenhagen with heracles against alkmaar? \\:o/

are there any of the goals of brazil against saudi arabia? I've been looking for them on the net... specially the ones from fred and juninho...
if somene can post them it would be great.

someone told me the Cyprus U21 vs Wales U21, had an amazing OG

apparently the cyprus player knocked a ball just inside his own half, to his own keeper, and the keeper missed the ball, making it 3-3

anyone got this?

pabeu said:
are there any of the goals of brazil against saudi arabia? I've been looking for them on the net... specially the ones from fred and juninho...
if somene can post them it would be great.

It wasn't against Saudi Arabia, it was against United Arab Emirates.
Juninho scored a close range free kick, UAE played horribly in that match.

hey all, anyone got the barca vs real goals?

iv realised no1 is really posting goals anymore, so anybody know where i can find them?

thanks in advance

tackle of the 9 year old guy against queudrue in carling cup, everton - middlesbrough?

is there a video?

Back
Top Bottom