Football Clips & Pics!

The current difference in the points between the first on the table and the second on the table in the Serbian Super Liga is bigger than the difference in points between the second on the table and the last on the table. :)

CbxLh-GW0AEDEcT.jpg:large

An Arsenal player went down easily after a soft challenge (which was happening quite often during the game too)
and LVG started complaining by actually showing what the Arsenal players did. :LOL:

I think he deserve a yellow card for a fake went down.. In Turkey we have clue for this if a teacher farts, the students shit afterwards. Instead of playing to refs like this he must try to cooncantirate his players better for the games..

I was at the game yesterday... Orlando City vs Chicago Fire both sides had a man send off. Fire led the whole regular time 2 nil. Orlando came back 2 gols within 30 seconds apart in injury time. Also, Nocerino was introduced to the fans at the half \0/ . (Shit league but the City is enjoying it) Copa America will be at this stadium in June 4-8 .

https://twitter.com/mls/status/706592719183880192

Reasons I'm putting this was notice, the supporters don't know they are allowed to leave. Since, players show efforts on the pitch they felt bad and wanted cheer them up.Even the player that got sent off they were cheering him ' it ok' next time! lol I do love the fact the atmosphere of family was thick ppl offered me beer for explaining to them certain call .Two type of fans, one loves the game and others remind them of the college years .

that video brings two things into perspective: If he really just wants a nice cup of tea outside, there's no way he can enjoy it unless he books the whole place or has it delivered to his home...

second thing is, off the camera, if he really did go out for tea, would he really say yes to all these photos...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom