1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

fooking servers are a joke

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by The Tedster, 29 October 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Tedster

The Tedster Guest

WTF are Konami doing... Pro evolution is the biggest game in history and they dont give a crap about it anymore..... Please Konami hand over the raines to a company that care about it so they can make our great game GREAT again.. I am fed up with the servers being down AGAIN.. FFS SORT IT OUT

2. f1r3b4ll

f1r3b4ll Non-League

26 October 2006
    I'd love to say that it's sunday morning and the servers are all sorted but ...well lol you know just as well as me those japanese fucks aren't gtting their finger out...

I blame the PS2 user's - not for the lobby issue - just because they have PS2's :P

3. The Tedster

The Tedster Guest

lol.. I cant beleive its sunday morning and i cant log in... it was fine first thing. I entered one of the comps played my 3 games and as soon as the third game ended i lost connection.. What a waste of an hour playing 3 games and not even knowing where i ended up cos they cant even keep a server up and running.....

4. JANER

JANER Guest

Least u got 3 games, I got up at 8am here in Ireland and I cannot connect :(

5. StuartCulli

StuartCulli College Dropout

25 July 2006
    Newcastle United
    9:30 and still no-one can connect =|

Hats off Konami... :applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.