Folks who live in USA, are you getting PES 2009 ?

You guys like the game? Truthfully, remember choosing games shouldn't be a religion. Im curious what you guys think. How many of you will echo the same ol "This is the best footy game ever" . Maybe next year Konami can send a turd in the PES 2010 box and see what you say.

You guys like the game? Truthfully, remember choosing games shouldn't be a religion. Im curious what you guys think. How many of you will echo the same ol "This is the best footy game ever" . Maybe next year Konami can send a turd in the PES 2010 box and see what you say.

I like it. The game play is great. Sure it's not perfect. The graphics are not as bad as people make them out to be I think. FIFA looks better up close though. The animations are stiff. FIFA's are better, especially heading. Overall I still like the simple controls of PES over FIFA. You have to do too much stuff just to dribble someone in FIFA and most of the time it doesnt work. I love the passing is PES also. Not perfect but way better than PES2008 and still more fun to play than FIFA for me.

Yes, choosing games isn't supposed to be a religion, hence, thats why some people like PES and some don't. But it just seems so hard for you to swallow the fact that people actually play/like PES. Seriously, what's yer problem?

Hi guys,
I leave in Canada and I got the game yesterday, there is no latest transfers ( Berbatov for example is not in Man Utd ), there's just an update from Konami to download about some spanish team new licence so far.
I played 1 game online, my connection was green the other guy's red so was kinda laggish...The game rocks, when you score the cheering is almost better than in Fifa 09 , an explosion compare to the PC version.

Dude for sometime now, i notice you have been going from thread to thread to pick fight with people who tend to like this game.

I don't know if you use to like pes series and just rlly pissed off about the directions they have gone. Pleas don't forget it is just a GAME CONSOLE. Not a matter of life and death.

I use to play fifa as well but stopped in 96 and switched to ISS in SNES. So fifa has been crappy since then and konami has been doing his thang for a decade plus.

Yes their last two series have been subpar, but i know they would get it right, atleast i hope they get it right in the next edition. I still feel like they are gettin thier feet wet with the new gen.

PES09 is not a perfect game, but you can tell the effort they putting in got a champs league license, hopefully they can keep it and also added BAL, which is a hit. So yes fifa09 might be the perfect or better option right now and some have jumped on the bandwagon.

PES09 still offers a solid football game even with its flawed.I aint going nowhere, so stop trying to take the tylenol for ma own headache aight. I AND WE WILL BE JUST FINE.

rented fifa 09 and it was garbage....sorry...
the gameplay was totally wack....how players controlled and turned is wack...how players shoot is wack.....the camera angle is also wack...

bought pes2009 (ps3) 2 days ago and it is quite good imo...
they did not upgrade much of the player graphics, but the pitch graphics are simply outstanding....it makes the game look incredibly real...

gameplay on pes just shits the hell out of fifa....no doubt about that...

ok...I am getting paranoid, I have both FIfa09 and Pes09 now, I have been playing konami soccer all my life...but I start to like fifa more...I have also pes for pc which is outstanding, so my question is :
is pes09 for xbox360 different ( crappier ) than the one for ps3???
Or I am just getting to emotional.....

rented fifa 09 and it was garbage....sorry...
the gameplay was totally wack....how players controlled and turned is wack...how players shoot is wack.....the camera angle is also wack...

bought pes2009 (ps3) 2 days ago and it is quite good imo...
they did not upgrade much of the player graphics, but the pitch graphics are simply outstanding....it makes the game look incredibly real...

gameplay on pes just shits the hell out of fifa....no doubt about that...
:R1

PES 2009 is horrid. No, Im not alone! See this: http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/949452.asp

hi everyone im trying to find someone that can help me ... does anyone know if the update patch has come out for PES 2009 for Ps3 in NorthAmerica ( Canada) and how do i install thanks!!!!

Hi guys,
I leave in Canada and I got the game yesterday, there is no latest transfers ( Berbatov for example is not in Man Utd ), there's just an update from Konami to download about some spanish team new licence so far.
I played 1 game online, my connection was green the other guy's red so was kinda laggish...The game rocks, when you score the cheering is almost better than in Fifa 09 , an explosion compare to the PC version.

Atanimation i live in Canada as well i saw ur msg, im having prob's w/ the update for pes for ps3 ... has the update come out for North America and how do i install???? please help if you can thanks

Atanimation i live in Canada as well i saw ur msg, im having prob's w/ the update for pes for ps3 ... has the update come out for North America and how do i install???? please help if you can thanks
just start the game and it will ask you if you want to update if you have an internet connection.

mine will only update to 1.10. all of the option file updates say u need 1.2 and euro version of the game. wat are we supposed to do if we live in the U.S.? anyone figure this out? do i have to get the euro version also?

mine will only update to 1.10. all of the option file updates say u need 1.2 and euro version of the game. wat are we supposed to do if we live in the U.S.? anyone figure this out? do i have to get the euro version also?

there's is an option file on pesgaming.com for the US versions. I use that and it's quite good. I deleted the update because it caused my game to freeze.
here the link:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=66720

Back
Top Bottom