First Screens Of PES 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look pretty real to me, may not be the finished article anyway.

I've given up on being excited about the new release cos of the PES2008 disgrace.

KONAMI have A LOT of work to do to make up for it. Let's hope they've given Seabass the time AND people to get it right this time.

Scenario mode? Yeah, that would be real beautiful, but... fake.

Now, Konami, if you read this, : We need Scenario and World Cup Qualifier (International Challenge) modes!!!

Konami Have Lost La Liga ! Yeah they know what they re doin, they do not sleep ! Bunch of Bastards !

I really dont like his comments about problems caused by multi platform releases.

If any version was to be lost, it would be the pc version, with extra work going into the PS3 version.

Also, dont like him saying that he knows there is problems and he will fix them, but maybe not this year.

I really dont like his comments about problems caused by multi platform releases.

If any version was to be lost, it would be the pc version, with extra work going into the PS3 version.

Also, dont like him saying that he knows there is problems and he will fix them, but maybe not this year.
The problem is the game needs an overhaul. I think what he said last year was an excuse. How can moving up to Next Gen cause you a Problem Sea? You had a 360 Dev Kit since 2005 you could have made a reasonable attempt at a Next Gen game with that and ported it to the PC and PS3.... but oh no....

The problem is the game needs an overhaul. I think what he said last year was an excuse. How can moving up to Next Gen cause you a Problem Sea? You had a 360 Dev Kit since 2005 you could have made a reasonable attempt at a Next Gen game with that and ported it to the PC and PS3.... but oh no....

They have lost the plot.

The game has been virtually the same since the release of the first PS2 versions.

They simply edit the stats behind the scenes to change the gameplay each time and this year they got it more wrong than the last few.

They also seem to have messed up the player developnment in the master league. Players dont play the same between each game type you use and then, even if you have the gameplay properly sorted out using an edited option file, the slightest developnent in stats, changes the game. This did not happen in PES6, I palyed using chimps OF for year after year of the master league and it remained the same gameplay, in 2008, after 2 seasons in the master league the game changes totally

We don't have any legit screenshots yet, so this thread lacks its purpose until then.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom