1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

First Screens Of PES 2009

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by raul_ole, 15 June 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whan

Whan Non-League

8 April 2006

2. maximo1

maximo1 Non-League

18 July 2003
    Oh yes!!!First Fake directly from Konami?!

3. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Look pretty real to me, may not be the finished article anyway.

I've given up on being excited about the new release cos of the PES2008 disgrace.

KONAMI have A LOT of work to do to make up for it. Let's hope they've given Seabass the time AND people to get it right this time.

4. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Already posted but thanks.

5. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
  6. djika

djika Banned

4 June 2008
    Belgrade
    Partizan
    That's all I found, didn't know they are old

7. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

I think they are fan made to be honest "this is what we want PES 09 to look like.." I really doubt these are genuine.

8. PIPEÑO

PIPEÑO First Class

12 February 2004
    Santiago, CL
    Manchester United
    Scenario mode? Yeah, that would be real beautiful, but... fake.

Now, Konami, if you read this, : We need Scenario and World Cup Qualifier (International Challenge) modes!!!

9. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    Konami Have Lost La Liga ! Yeah they know what they re doin, they do not sleep ! Bunch of Bastards !

10. RioHasDuckLipps

RioHasDuckLipps Non-League

19 March 2008
    I really dont like his comments about problems caused by multi platform releases.

If any version was to be lost, it would be the pc version, with extra work going into the PS3 version.

Also, dont like him saying that he knows there is problems and he will fix them, but maybe not this year.

11. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

The problem is the game needs an overhaul. I think what he said last year was an excuse. How can moving up to Next Gen cause you a Problem Sea? You had a 360 Dev Kit since 2005 you could have made a reasonable attempt at a Next Gen game with that and ported it to the PC and PS3.... but oh no....

12. RioHasDuckLipps

RioHasDuckLipps Non-League

19 March 2008
    They have lost the plot.

The game has been virtually the same since the release of the first PS2 versions.

They simply edit the stats behind the scenes to change the gameplay each time and this year they got it more wrong than the last few.

They also seem to have messed up the player developnment in the master league. Players dont play the same between each game type you use and then, even if you have the gameplay properly sorted out using an edited option file, the slightest developnent in stats, changes the game. This did not happen in PES6, I palyed using chimps OF for year after year of the master league and it remained the same gameplay, in 2008, after 2 seasons in the master league the game changes totally

13. fun-awil

fun-awil Non-League

18 June 2008
    Russia; Kaliningrad
    Хм. ниче такие скрины. а на pc выйдет? когда?

14. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

Could you post that in English Please? :)

15. fun-awil

fun-awil Non-League

18 June 2008
    Russia; Kaliningrad
    When will leave on a computer?

16. Not.SlyPee

Not.SlyPee i.Am.Me

6 November 2006
    Lithuania
    FK Zalgiris
    I guess you're saying "when will it be released for PC?".

Answer: It's not announced yet.

17. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    We don't have any legit screenshots yet, so this thread lacks its purpose until then.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.