First arcade game you ever played?

Would you actually play every single emu? Surely only about five are worth having?

indeed!

coopz, after spending hours setting up about 20 different emulators on mine, the only ones really worth playing are:

mame

project64 for nintendo64

epsxe for ps1 (incidentally, this has very recently been upgraded to version 1.7.0) can't beat a bit of iss pro evo stand-up with proper pads on a big 29" monitor!!

fusion (for sega megadrive and master system)

zsnes (for snes)

nestopia (for nes)

the only other thing i play regualarly is sensible soccer using the amiga emulator.

if you want daz, i could send you all the necessary files on a few dvds and then you just litterally copy and paste onto your hard drive and you're good to go...

btw, maximus arcade, as DagsJT says is the dogs nuts! especially with delusional's skin...

Just bear in mind how much it costs to make a cab, PBB spent a fortune making his!

indeed!

coopz, after spending hours setting up about 20 different emulators on mine, the only ones really worth playing are:

mame

project64 for nintendo64

epsxe for ps1 (incidentally, this has very recently been upgraded to version 1.7.0) can't beat a bit of iss pro evo stand-up with proper pads on a big 29" monitor!!

fusion (for sega megadrive and master system)

zsnes (for snes)

nestopia (for nes)

the only other thing i play regualarly is sensible soccer using the amiga emulator.

if you want daz, i could send you all the necessary files on a few dvds and then you just litterally copy and paste onto your hard drive and you're good to go...

btw, maximus arcade, as DagsJT says is the dogs nuts! especially with delusional's skin...

That would be awesome

just let me know a price and were good to go :))

You could always get an XBox and install the emulators on that, get some arcade sticks too, then play it on a 50" screen sitting down too ;))

First games I can remember on PC are:-

Asteroids, Galaxian, Defender and Track and Field.

My favs where a couple of footy ones, one had a roller ball think it was linked with the 1990 World Cup......not sure if Tecmo or something like that. The other was before that 1986 World Cup, was fantastic.

Also, I loved a little American Football game, but can't mind it's name.

FD

Also, I loved a little American Football game, but can't mind it's name.

10-yard fight!

i still play that every now and then on my cabinet!

10yard.png

a few more classics you might remember, fd...

slap fight

slapbtuk.png

mania challenge

maniach.png

flying shark

fsharkbt.png

i think those footie games you referred to were probably:

tecmo world cup '90 (game defo had a trackball)

wc90t.png

and i think the other one might have been mexico '86 (more commonly know as 'kick & run'). my mate absolutely loved kick & run, but i remember some versions of that had a trackball - in fact, maybe all of them did!!

mexico86.png

Last edited:
Can't see the pics, but I do remember those games.

It wasn't the Tecmo game, although I do remember that, it was Tehkan WC.

http://www.klov.com/images/10/1096573117.jpg

And yeah that's the World Cup 86 game, loved that.

I also remember a game something like Dark Star or something, it looked abit kinda Asteroids, but this big thing chased you around giving it "Run, Run!".

FD

I forgot all about Operation Wolf with the gun on it

that's a classic

Nick - Boothill how many 10ps did I waste on that. or was it 5p back then? I think that is actually boothill 2 if I remember.

The first one I remember was Space invaders with the two big red buttons for left and right.

Also remember a football game that was great where you used a roller ball to move about. even better was the fact it was one of those "sit down" machines.

Nick - Boothill how many 10ps did I waste on that. or was it 5p back then? I think that is actually boothill 2 if I remember.

The first one I remember was Space invaders with the two big red buttons for left and right.

Also remember a football game that was great where you used a roller ball to move about. even better was the fact it was one of those "sit down" machines.

The first ones were just black background I seem to recal Shoto... :))

its all about pacman

"if the games like pacman had any effect on the younger generation they would be running around in a dark room eating white pills and listening to crap repetitive music......"

o wait :D

Back
Top Bottom