1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FINAL or NOT

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by barcafanforever, 24 October 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barcafanforever

barcafanforever League 2

29 November 2006
    After playing PES 2008 "Final" version i found out that there are many bugs. I started to realese that this maybe isn't a final version of the game. Maybe it is just one of the previous versions that leaked on net and someone called it final!?

2. TheBass

TheBass German Metalcore

12 February 2007
    so wait a minute... does that mean you went in the shop to buy your final version? :-k

3. barcafanforever

barcafanforever League 2

29 November 2006
    No, i want to buy original version but first i wanted to try non-original one.I am talking about the Pro Evolution Soccer 2008-FLT!

4. Mr. Hartmann

Mr. Hartmann League 2

22 October 2007
    Warez talk is not allowed in here. Be carefull or you will get banned:P

5. JoeyRation

JoeyRation Non-League

25 October 2006
    Egypt
    That is not warez talk, imo. :/
    He is just asking if he bought the game, is it going to be any different? Or the game IS actually buggy like that?
    I think there is nothing wrong with that. :)

6. barcafanforever

barcafanforever League 2

29 November 2006
    Yes i was asking about that.

7. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Sorry, but this is the wrong site for these questions. We do not and will not tolerate people playing illegal versions in any way. So get your info someplace else.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.