Fifa12 Online Enquiries

Rooney10

Championship
10 November 2006
Hi guys, am new to FIFA so hope the more experienced members dont mind answering these questions.

1) For online team play matches, for controls, under 'Any', does that mean it will take my offline configuration settings which are mainly manual and my opponent can pick his own offline configuration which is full assisted? Or do both teams play as assisted under 'Any'?

2) Is it possible to find slow matches in the lobbies? They all seem either normal or fast.

3) Is it possible anywhere online in fifa12 to have online coop friendly matches against the AI? 2v2 against CPU like in pes?

4) Do some stadiums have different camera views for the default tele broadcast online? I played with someone and it seemed like the tele versions of past FIFAs. Was i forced to cater to his camera views? My own multiplayer and single settings are default as tele broadcast.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. Enjoyed the single player but somehow the game became terrible on going online.

1) Any means your opponent can choose whichever controls they like, whereas manual means you'll only meet manual players.

2) Not sure since I always just play normal.

3) Don't think so, but couldn't say definitively.

4) Some stadiums are slightly different angles yeah, generally slightly higher up in my expeience.

Thanks mate. I'm from Asia but didn't have lag playing Europeans. Anyone up for semi/manual slow games add me up on psn : newcastle_84

Back
Top Bottom