FIFA11: What is the best mod?!

philipe89

iPs ;D
4 May 2005
I will install FIFA11 now on my PC and need a good mod with all correct kits and some transfers update.. thank u 4 the attention!! :D

lol.. nobody?!

Last edited:
ETGD Final. You need to use the Greek Superleague Patch 2.0 with it but it's superb since you get the greek first league in manager mode.

Best patch I've played.

i have a gameplay mod & so does fidel gameplay.

you cant take dudes word for it if he hasnt tried them all.

@regulcat

since you are quite regular at SG forums i know you mod fifa 11, i was wondering is there any patch for fifa 11 pc that is similar with pesedit patch for pes 2011?

i see many mods over there, but they are all country/region based ones. i would like something similar to pesedit patch, where you have all the main leagues, also all european national teams and if possible uefa champions league mode. i don't want a patch that represent one or two leagues/coutries.

Last edited:
@regulcat

since you are quite regular at SG forums i know you mod fifa 11, i was wondering is there any patch for fifa 11 pc that is similar with pesedit patch for pes 2011?

i see many mods over there, but they are all country/region based ones. i would like something similar to pesedit patch, where you have all the main leagues, also all european national teams and if possible uefa champions league mode. i don't want a patch that represent one or two leagues/coutries.
Wait for CEP (Complete European Patch).

Back
Top Bottom