FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

:LOL: Yes it just dawned on me what number Bitter got. You won't be needed til last mate

Yeeeahhhhhhhh, this draw just made my day...... :-)

CDubTV at its best... Cant wait... to get this going... managed to avoid some big guns by being drawn in to Div 1... But Pepper gets his chance at revenge from the cup and Kev/Bitter will always be hard...

As for the boys from our clubs team i know all their weaknesses :-)

Last edited:
Well that draw is a kick in the tits for me!

Are we gonna do that thing where we all choose 3-4 teams that we would like in order of preference. so if people aren't around when the person infront of them picks, then it gets done automatically? that will speed things up greatly.

Well that draw is a kick in the tits for me!

Are we gonna do that thing where we all choose 3-4 teams that we would like in order of preference. so if people aren't around when the person infront of them picks, then it gets done automatically? that will speed things up greatly.

Yeah if people want to PM me a list of 4 teams they want then we can whip thru this as quick as possible

The draft should be done by the close of play tomorrow if we are all serious about this league. But I would be willing to bet that it still won't have gone past number 2. Players that are not Evo Web regulars are gonna slow this whole thing down and cause problems with the league.

If chelsea4ever hasn't posted by noon tomorrow then the draft will move onto number 3 and he will be moved to the bottom of the list

Should I not be around for one reason or another if people could post that they have sent me their draft picks I will try and keep as up to date as best I can

So far I have had 3
Rob, Shooto and Bobby

Last edited:
So can I pick France? Technically they're on the list, right? ;)

Last edited:
So can I pick France? Technically they're on the list, right?
shifty.gif

There's always one

Holio up next.

Hopefully I get one of my 4 teams :D.

Just an idea, but maybe we could have an FA Cup style knockout tournament with teams from both leagues during the season?

Back
Top Bottom