FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

WESTHAM 0-1 STOKE CITY
(RunDmc) (pep)

Typical mid table clash,plenty of red blooded tackles a couple of yellow cards and loads of missed chances then ginger bollocks Kitson nets the winner.

:LOL: theres no rules about pressing!! its a tactic. Also I doubt Stu was on assisted. Him and Tim are beasts at manual shooting.

Sporting Lisbon (StuCulli) 1 - 3 Galatasaray (Me)

I thought it was a decent game with some scrappy goals, Stu obviously disagrees. During the match my keeper spazzed out and threw it straight to him, leaving him an open goal, which he purposely missed (fair play to ya, and after I gave him possession). I think he's trying to say that because of this I should not take advantage of him losing possession in midfield and go on to score??????????

League Two
(Game 1)
(Chelsea4ever) Galatasaray 1 - 0 Blackburn (Me)
(Game 2)
(Chelsea4ever) Galatasaray 4 - 0 Blackburn (Me)

Great Games Mate well played I had a golden chance to score in the first game and missed it lol wp :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
bitter rivals HOFFENHAIM 0 - 1 BIRMINGHAM kevano22

Amazing goal from Phillips at the age of 35 proves he can still bend a ball into the top corner from 30 yards

Last edited:
kevano22 BIRMINGHAM 1 - 0 HOFFENHAIM bitter rivals

Amazing thru ball by Ferguson proves at the age of 32 he can still pick a pass and Jerome can finish it Heskey style

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom