FIFA Street

If they just took the exact same gameplay from Fifa 11 and made it 5 v 5 then i might be interested. That'd be a fun arcade game. They'll go overboard with tricks as much as that is the point it'll get boring quickly and probably be too extreme, not to mention that i guarantee the goalkeepers will be more superhuman than ever to counter the amount of chances you'll end up getting. I remember the original Fifa Street - music over the game, terrible 'urban' commentary and super scripted gameplay.

Last edited:
Zero interest from me.

You see, I am pretty interested primarily because of the arcadey nature. It removes the persistent nagging worry on all the finer points of a true football gaming sim that plague my, and I am sure all of ours, well being.

Hopefully this game can be a fun departure if they can excitingly replicate the various street soccer cultures, from cage football in Holland to African hopefuls playing in dusty parks with whatever is available. I hope they don't go for the COOL EXTREME HIP YO HERE'S A GENERIC RAP SONG approach. The trailer looks promising.

Plus, if nothing else, I can maybe learn some tricks that might transfer over to 12 because I sure as hell don't learn them now.

Messi is the cover star

fifastreetcover-400x500.jpg

fs1-580x326.jpg

fs2-580x326.jpg

YouTube - FIFA Street | EA SPORTS Gets Messi

look how happy he looks :)

i wont be botherin with this i dont think guys. its for people who love pullin off tricks and having super turbo powered shots etc. not one for me.

Back
Top Bottom