FIFA STREET 2

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

First gameplay vid: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=9031&type=mov

My god WHAT an immense improvement over the original. NOW it looks like NBA Street more and the cameras moves into the tricks your pulling off. BUT BUT MOST importantly...the ball physics have been improved.

Instant MUST BUY now...\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

Re: FIFA STREET 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH BLOODY WELL!!!!!!!!!

ball still looks like it is glueing on the foot. nah.

Lets face it, it wouldn't of been hard to improve on their first effort. Days of playing football games on my old Amiga 500 came to mind when I booted up FIFA Street.

So far I have not found any of the XXXX Street games enjoyable.

I never understood the concept of heading a goal from the other side of the pitch....I know its meant to be unrealistic but you can use their defying laws of physics to cheat severely in this game.

Overall it was fun for like five minutes...the rest of the time, I was more interested in listening to the music :eh:

If the word ONLINE is anywhere near the package, I will buy it immediately! Great arcade football fun, I play it regularly, great for that 15 minutes before leaving the house. And multiplayer rules!

Fifa Street ONE was utter crap . Fifa Street 2 looks ingenius compared to it. They have fixed EVERYTHING.

The words truely and awful come to mind!

In Theory it could be good.... but im taking this with a pinch of salt until ive actually played it.

Same as I do with every PES and FIFA game I tend not to make a judgement straight away just from watching a video.

DJ

wow, all this hype for this crappy game ? :roll:

thats a bit harsh...

depending on reviews etc, ill probably rent it

Worth a playtest at least before flaming it. Before you know it could be half decent.

DJ

for all the guys in the UK you can pick up a free demo at your local Game store now!!!

Had a quick go, but not that impressed mainly because the view is horrible. You cant change the camera angle to the same one in the first game. all you have is a behind your goal view type effort. Not happy

I just got the game,dont expect much of it but gonna check it out.

konami should do a street football game.

Street Evolution Soccer =D.

got it before, had a few games. Few more nice tricks on there, but it still doesnt get me. boring :(

i didnt see it

seems a bit laggy in some parts but plays ok.

theres a load more tricks but they still dont feel satisfyin, they need better reactions.

Back
Top Bottom