Fifa Club World Cup

you gave them a goal , good present for alexandro pato (17 years only) who didn't miss the chance .

thats happened today
Al Ahly was BETTER than Internacional and no one can deny that.

Agree. Inter got lucky winning this game. Create only a few chances and still won the game.

I pretty much sure they could be better if they still had the old squad who won the Libertadores Cup.

If they perform poorly again against barça (or america) they will be back home with a second place only.

i think that the internacional striker number 11 alexandre is the next player the europe clubs will fight for and i think al ahly should have won this but at least thay played a hell of a game all i can say is it's some times better luky then good

I'm so sad now.. We deserved this match but Internacional stole this with our silly mistakes.. i think we played realy good and noone can deny that..Mr Manuel Jose shouldnt've let Emad El Nahas play today.. he didn't play for 6 months and then he comes and plays today so ofcourse his performace was expected to be realy bad and it was.. he had a big role for letting tha 2 goals come in us.. anyway i hope Barcelona lose tommorow so we can play them for 3rd place.. Ahly vs Barcelona.. can be a history match.. cant imagine to see ronaldinho trying to driblle through Ahly defenders (Wael Gomaa.. Shady Mohammad)

Agree. Inter got lucky winning this game. Create only a few chances and still won the game.

I pretty much sure they could be better if they still had the old squad who won the Libertadores Cup.

If they perform poorly again against barça (or america) they will be back home with a second place only.
same for al ahly who was playing without some key players who are injuried .
International played well but al ahly played better and we got a great match so thanks for both teams :applause:
the post hitten by aboutrika made a nice sound . :mrgreen:
nice stuff from alexandre pato , might remember this name . but once again the japanese tv over reacted to his decent game and made it a super show :lol:

Ahly vs Club America will start now.. i hope ahly wins today.. so we can take tha 3rd place although we deserved to win internacional earlier to go to tha final with barcelona.. but anyway will be a good match.. and i cant wait to see barcelona against internacional later today also..

end of the first half , 1 - 0 thanks to a free kick by aboutrika . he's playing very well , giving wonderfull passes and taking chances to shoot also .
I'm becoming aboutrika's fan :applause:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
great choice from manuel jose , he changed the tactic to adapt to club america's changing into a 3 top and put aboutrika on top passing from a 3-5-2 to a 4-4-2 . then the victory goal came from aboutrika again after a nice one-two with flavio :applause:

Ahlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!
Bo Treka !!!!!!
We played better than them.. was a good match.. we're 3RD OF World now.. Barcelona and Internacional will start now

Ahlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!
Bo Treka !!!!!!
We played better than them.. was a good match.. we're 3RD OF World now.. Barcelona and Internacional will start now
to think you played this tourney without gilberto and barakat (both key players) and that due to the african champion's league calendar your player didn't have any hollydays for 2 years (wich explain why you had many injurys even during this tourney) .
really congratulation to you guys . I hope wydad casablanca will be next to represent the countinent . [-o<

Inter 1-0 Barça, full time.

Where´s Barça ?

South America rules...

Barça owned... Europe owned... again...

I wish to see some european clubs playing in Libertadores... they should not pass the first phase.

I wish have seen the Inter to keep the team of the libertadores... the game should be 3-0 easily for Inter...

INTER CAMPEÃO DO MUNDO!!!!!!

INTER JOGOU DE IGUAL PARA O BARCELONA!!!!
pra quem falava q o inter ua tinar goleada!!!!

INTER CAMPEÃO DO MUNDO!!!!!!

Where´s Barça ?

South America rules...

I wish to see some european clubs playing in Libertadores... they should not pass the first phase.

I wish have seen the Inter to keep the team of the libertadores... the game should be 3-0 easily for Inter...
you're exagerating but congratulation anyway ;)

Where´s Barça ?

South America rules...

Referee didn't gave 2 clear penalties for barça in the first-half. Too bad Inter's players gave up the Toyota cup prize just to say "We are the champion!"...
The referee is just counting the $$$ right now.:roll:

Back
Top Bottom