FIFA 23 Sliders Discussion

Get ready for them all to be destroyed Tuesday
I'm ready mate👀

I have made 4 games on career mode, V4 are validated at 100%!
It's my best sliders on FIFA 23 so far.
CPU can made more things, you can made more things. Some matches became really intense. I love that.

Last edited:
My last videos for testing my sliders

A PL Match between Newcastle and Bournemouth

Marseille Vs Nice

Reims Vs OM

OM Vs Brest

Some nices actions :

Payet control and goal

Harit screamer

Nice saves

Marcus Thuram goals

I'm ready mate👀

I have made 4 games on career mode, V4 are validated at 100%!
It's my best sliders on FIFA 23 so far.
CPU can made more things, you can made more things. Some matches became really intenses. I love that.
looking forward to ur latest sliders.

currently using them in my psv career mode. enjoying the gameplay

My Friends, my V4 is validate!

My sliders V4 in english!

World class or legend
Normal game speed
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration
Half : 8 minutes

User / AI
Sprint speed: 12/14
Acceleration : 50/51
Shot error : 55/59
Pass error : 55/70
Shot speed : 45/45
Pass speed : 15/10
Injury Frequency : 80/70
Injury severity : 30/53
GK Ability : 75/75
Marking : 65/65
Run frequency : 27/52
Line Height : 60/50
Line Lenght (def line) : 48/50
Line Width : 51/48
FB Positioning : 49/50
Power bar : 50/-
First touch control error : 65/75

An exemple with OM vs PSG on snow!

An a closed match between Marseille and Lens ( with night speed up bug)

A screamer on FUMA !

World class or legend
Normal game speed
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

A screamer on FUMA !

What are the main differences would you say? I'm really enjoying v3 so reluctant to change through my career mode!

World class or legend
Normal game speed
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

A screamer on FUMA !
Hi mate, Can I use your sliders with professional difficulty and 10 minutes halfes too?

Hi mate, Can I use your sliders with professional difficulty and 10 minutes halfes too?

I actually wanted to ask if someone had tinkered with some Professional Difficulty sliders. I've always enjoyed the more human approach to the AI in this difficulty. The problem is their reaction and defense is too slow.

I did experiment giving them a big advantage (Accel +10 and high marking). I had very enjoyable games. The AI does a bunch of more human mistakes, I played with a lower rated team and I could really feel that they were better as opposed to when I play as a big team (in higher difficulties) and a 3rd division team plays to my level.

Pro gave me good games (although havent tried in CM, I even managed to lose a few games) .

I didnt try with the new update, and you can take saturators sliders of WC/LEG as a base (although Id start mostly with default), but you def have to give the AI an advantage, especially in accel as big part of EAs difficulty levels is how fast the AI responds, that's why in LEG as soon as you press a button the opponent reacts instantly as if you were controlling him as well. Big reason for tikitaka and all that junk

Also, if you are one of the people that says legendary is too easy bc you just beat the AI 17-0 then probably it wont be for you. Best thing is to try yourself and adjust to your level, if it works it works, if not then its back to WC. Ill keep trying pro.

I actually wanted to ask if someone had tinkered with some Professional Difficulty sliders. I've always enjoyed the more human approach to the AI in this difficulty. The problem is their reaction and defense is too slow.

I did experiment giving them a big advantage (Accel +10 and high marking). I had very enjoyable games. The AI does a bunch of more human mistakes, I played with a lower rated team and I could really feel that they were better as opposed to when I play as a big team (in higher difficulties) and a 3rd division team plays to my level.

Pro gave me good games (although havent tried in CM, I even managed to lose a few games) .

I didnt try with the new update, and you can take saturators sliders of WC/LEG as a base (although Id start mostly with default), but you def have to give the AI an advantage, especially in accel as big part of EAs difficulty levels is how fast the AI responds, that's why in LEG as soon as you press a button the opponent reacts instantly as if you were controlling him as well. Big reason for tikitaka and all that junk

Also, if you are one of the people that says legendary is too easy bc you just beat the AI 17-0 then probably it wont be for you. Best thing is to try yourself and adjust to your level, if it works it works, if not then its back to WC. Ill keep trying pro.
Yea at the moment I use the OS sliders from Matt10 with Professional and 10 minutes. Yesterday I was made one match and had a "not bad" game. But today absolutly dumb player AI vs. CPU and every attack from them is running from their halfs trugh the middle. No crosses, No possibility to tackle the CPU AI.

Highlight was a match in CM pre-Season match with OM against Torino. Torino had at an early time a red card + a injuried player.
But after this, they score the 4:0 I made restart the match. every shot was a goal.

Restart match ending too with an early red card for Torino and 1:1.

My nerves now are hurted. :CALM: because of a Football game that their devs are haven't absolutly no know how about Football.

My toughts are that I think a higher difficult and less play time makes me more angry. :D

My sliders Version 4 are on video with settings and strategy

A nice exemple of match, a nice remontada!
OM Vs Montpellier

A CPU goal from a big cross:

Some nice goals :
- Thuram volley

- Dieng header

- Payet nice touch

-Payet crazy freekcik

-Suarez byclycle kick

-Thuram anticipation

The upload is finished!
You can tell me if my sliders need some adjudment or not

France Vs Australia

Morocco Vs Tunisia

Argentina Vs Brazil

England Vs Portugal

Inter Milan VS Ac Milan

Lille Vs Marseille

Here is Version 8 of our Operation Sports sliders. Enjoy!
--------------------
--------------------

Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 11/22/22 | 11:06PM CST --

As always, thanks for everyone's patience here. We have explored a lot over the last couple days. A lot of the time spent was reviewing values and trying to verify what we have had from previous versions still worked. I can say that we spent an incredible amount of time with the HLW values the most, along with marking. This patch update brought in a more direct CPU, one that constantly challenged the backline with through balls and constantly looking for the forward pass regardless of tactics.

I can say that we reviewed every detailed post and feedback from the thread, especially those who liked the very low line length. We tried our best to make it work, but the loss of space through the midfield made the gameplay incredibly boring and without team ID - not to mention quite easy. We tried to push this further with various discrepancies in length and width, but doing so made the gameplay completely out of sync. We had made so many attempts at the HLW, that I honestly could not believe we found ourselves practically back to the Version 7 HLW values, with the exception of Height lowered in this version to help the defensive line recover a bit more.

Along with some on-the-ball values, we really wanted to get the shooting and keeper animations to a point that it felt rewarding to score goals again. The GK ability value is incredibly sensitive, under 55 and you get more dumb GK animations, above 55 and they are incredible, so just dropping their value and maintaining a shot speed of 50 would not allow long distance shots serve as a threat unless the power-shot feature was used, but even then goals were rare. As a result, the shot speed value was raised quite a bit to 53, but paired up with the high shot error, the variety and unpredictability is still significant enough. Here are some great goals that have been scored:

(Played on World Class, slow)

One of the last values we looked at was the FB Positioning. We dropped this back down because it had become route one for the FB to immediately overlap, regardless of tactics, making it a bit of a mismatch for FIFA's defending system of 1v1 (thanks, EA producers and FUT) on the flanks. The defending FB wouldn't stand a chance as the width value couldn't be stretched any further without impacting the center-back spacing.

Overall, this has been one of those sets that does not tell the whole story of testing. However, it is probably the most rewarding as we basically confirmed that a lot of values from Version 7 was in still good working order - we just needed to find our way back to them. The changes that are made in response to this patch update are significant enough that each game should have enough variety and unpredictability that we all look for in FIFA. We hope you enjoy and are able to continue, or start, your Career modes.

Also, enjoy the World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Spend less time complaining and giving into social media pressures. This is the beautiful game on the pitch - embrace it and look at the incredible moments from a youthful or nostalgic perspective.

Thanks!

--------
WyCXd0.png

--------

Here is Version 8 of our Operation Sports sliders. Enjoy!
--------------------
--------------------

Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 11/22/22 | 11:06PM CST --

As always, thanks for everyone's patience here. We have explored a lot over the last couple days. A lot of the time spent was reviewing values and trying to verify what we have had from previous versions still worked. I can say that we spent an incredible amount of time with the HLW values the most, along with marking. This patch update brought in a more direct CPU, one that constantly challenged the backline with through balls and constantly looking for the forward pass regardless of tactics.

I can say that we reviewed every detailed post and feedback from the thread, especially those who liked the very low line length. We tried our best to make it work, but the loss of space through the midfield made the gameplay incredibly boring and without team ID - not to mention quite easy. We tried to push this further with various discrepancies in length and width, but doing so made the gameplay completely out of sync. We had made so many attempts at the HLW, that I honestly could not believe we found ourselves practically back to the Version 7 HLW values, with the exception of Height lowered in this version to help the defensive line recover a bit more.

Along with some on-the-ball values, we really wanted to get the shooting and keeper animations to a point that it felt rewarding to score goals again. The GK ability value is incredibly sensitive, under 55 and you get more dumb GK animations, above 55 and they are incredible, so just dropping their value and maintaining a shot speed of 50 would not allow long distance shots serve as a threat unless the power-shot feature was used, but even then goals were rare. As a result, the shot speed value was raised quite a bit to 53, but paired up with the high shot error, the variety and unpredictability is still significant enough. Here are some great goals that have been scored:

(Played on World Class, slow)

One of the last values we looked at was the FB Positioning. We dropped this back down because it had become route one for the FB to immediately overlap, regardless of tactics, making it a bit of a mismatch for FIFA's defending system of 1v1 (thanks, EA producers and FUT) on the flanks. The defending FB wouldn't stand a chance as the width value couldn't be stretched any further without impacting the center-back spacing.

Overall, this has been one of those sets that does not tell the whole story of testing. However, it is probably the most rewarding as we basically confirmed that a lot of values from Version 7 was in still good working order - we just needed to find our way back to them. The changes that are made in response to this patch update are significant enough that each game should have enough variety and unpredictability that we all look for in FIFA. We hope you enjoy and are able to continue, or start, your Career modes.

Also, enjoy the World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Spend less time complaining and giving into social media pressures. This is the beautiful game on the pitch - embrace it and look at the incredible moments from a youthful or nostalgic perspective.

Thanks!

--------
WyCXd0.png

--------
man why is you overall game speed so slow?Mine is even on "slow pace" double the speed

You mean how mine looks? I play on 4k at 30 FPS, so that probably helps. We have played and tested at 60 FPS as well of course.
yes. I am playing at 120fps so that should be the "problem" but how do you cap the fps?Over Riva Tuner its not working

yes. I am playing at 120fps so that should be the "problem" but how do you cap the fps?Over Riva Tuner its not working
Oh, I'm not on PC - on the PS5 using avermedia capture card. I set display settings for the PS5 to 4K, which only has 30 FPS. I couldn't imagine playing on 120 FPS. Sorry to hear Riva Tuner isn't working. I'm not sure what else could be used as I haven't been able to play PC version of the game due to the security (anti-cheat) issues.

Oh, I'm not on PC - on the PS5 using avermedia capture card. I set display settings for the PS5 to 4K, which only has 30 FPS. I couldn't imagine playing on 120 FPS. Sorry to hear Riva Tuner isn't working. I'm not sure what else could be used as I haven't been able to play PC version of the game due to the security (anti-cheat) issues.
Hi Matt. You can record directly from the PS5 and export your file to your SSD on usb-c. I record on 1080p/60 fps. And after, I rename and upload my videos on my pc to m'y Youtube account. It's my method🤭. With the fiber, i can upload 10 big videos in half an hour🤘

Last edited:
Hi Matt. You can record directly from the PS5 and export your file to your SSD on usb-c. I record on 1080p/60 fps. And after, I rename and upload my videos on my pc to m'y Youtube account. It's my method🤭. With the fibre, i can upload 10 big videos in half an hour🤘
Thanks my friend, yes I'm already on the capture card and play directly on my PC monitor that way. Recording is done locally to my PC. Makes it really easy to upload the quick 15-30 second clips from PS5, gallery.

Pretty good sliders there :)

Hi mate

I have done a couple of matchs with the last DLC with the World Cup
The game is now very nice. Not perfect but playable

I put my sliders here

World class or legend
Normal game speed
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

Some examples to illustrate

Argentina Vs Mexico

France Vs Danemark

Portugal Vs Uruguay

Belgium Vs Morocco

Some career international matchs

France Vs Belgium

Belgium Vs Croatia

Belgium Vs Austria

Some nice actions from me or CPU!!

Austria goal from CPU

Hazard winning goal vs Croatia

Hazard master class Vs Morocco

Argentina goals Vs Mexico
https://youtu.be/V-b-lN4Y_IY

Nice CPU cross in the surface!
https://youtu.be/syQhDBR2wu0

Reds card and penalty!
https://youtu.be/Zow3Bryvd_o

Nice cpu action
https://youtu.be/C_kY7MdI_S0

Brazil goals Vs Serbia
https://youtu.be/QEiC0h2fukU

Piatek half wonder voley
https://youtu.be/Ir-wQ-_500c

Last edited:
Hello mates.
I have made 6 matches with the new patch, no change needed.
There is more error for shoots/passes for AI and user
Another thing : AI mades more physical faults like cashing your shirt👍

--------------------
--------------------

Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 12/5/22 | 11:20AM CST --

In this version, we had to really focus in on how to make Slow-pace to play realistic when combatting DAA (Defensive Angle Animation) and the general passive defensive positions. This update really made it difficult to troubleshoot, especially because the animations varies from the defending player running around ball carrier or sprinting well ahead at random. The issue with DAA mostly happens on World Class, Slow, which is why those discrepancies are present. The passive defense is the next issue on all slow-pace settings, so it was necessary to keep the Sprint/Acceleration combination.

Once we were able to manage Slow-pace issues, the focus turned to establishing the best line, marking and run frequency settings. The concept used with the line settings is the same as what we had in earlier versions where the CPU had a lower width than the user to keep them goal-side. The difference here is that instead of using the value of 48/46, we went a higher width, but kept the same discrepancy. This allows the width of the coverage to remain in tact, making it a realistic challenge when opting to build up towards the sidelines. This means the passes forward are more of a risk because the passing lanes are varied - thus the defending positions are in better areas. This is why you will see the forwards receive the ball, but circulate out wide when necessary - rather than constantly be faced with through ball attacking in every sequence.

Overall, Version 9 is probably playing the best we could ever hope for in FIFA 23. After all the updates, the issues with DAA, CB Jockey and Defensive Line integrity - it's crazy to think that the matches we've played have been brilliant. Sure there are definitely things that need improvement, but sliders can only do so much. For a game that's not considered to be directed towards the offline-gamer, FIFA 23 is really quite enjoyable. We hope you enjoy Version 9 of the OS Sliders!

--------
1F6urz.png

--------

Common Q&A:
What is the CB Jockey?

Here is an explanation of the CB jockey from when we were testing some lower Sprint values on stream:

What is DAA (Defensive Angle Animation)?

DAA occurs when the defending player takes a sharp and illogical angle towards the ball carrier:

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 12/14/22 | 3:10PM CST --

Version 10

We went through quite a bit with this version. Starting with a higher length, various discrepancies, to now evening the lines and focusing discrepancies in the Sprint/Acceleration portions that make the true difference.

What we have here is probably the best I've ever seen FIFA play. The variety in which the CPU attack is unseen through any FIFA with possibly the closest being FIFA 16. The CPU has a gameplan and follow their tactics, but that does not mean they are only going to use those tactics, they will switch things up whenever the moment needs. The CPU will stay engaged defensively and recover if beaten.

They will try to exploit positioning, and you will need to adjust your tactics accordingly. For those of you in the Serie A/B, please expect to manufacture a cattenacio because the sliders won't do that for you. They are not plug and play - and that's kind of the point when we look at building realistic sliders. You should have to think about what tactics to approach each match with.

I'm not going to go deep into the sliders and their values. Just trust that the OS community here and the following testers (below) did their part to ensure we are experiencing the best of FIFA 23. If you want to see the progression of the set, feel free to read the OP in the Spoilers.

Along with multiple individuals in the thread, I'd also like to provide thanks to the following OS Community Sliders testers:

atsmash
Hapa90
bman
Jrn
QB
Laxing_
TopSide
NorthLdn

Enjoy!

--------
KpMdmv.png

--------

My Friends, my V5 is nowvalidate!

My sliders V5 in english!

World class or legend
Normal game speed
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI
Sprint speed: 10/12
Acceleration : 50/50
Pass error : 55/70 or 55/55 for a harder game
First touch control error : 65/75 or 65/65 for a harder game

I have change only
Sprint speed : 12-14 to 10/12
and acceleration : 50-51 to 50-50

The result is a better AI from the cpu whom made more logical passes to the back; less sliding, playable with the night bug.
There is less space between the lines and the CPU is far more aggressive!

Some videos to illustrate :

Best of FUMA

Juventus Vs Milan AC

France Vs Argentina

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom