FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Have you used the demo extender EXE Placebo (or anyone)?

I don't doubt it works, looking at videos, and the fatigue problem of previous years is apparently not there either. But I was looking at the LUA script which works with cheat engine. I don't like the first line:

shellExecute('https://pxilok.ru')

Does this mean it executes something from the Russian author's website? I don't know enough about LUA scripting and Cheat Engine. The author also wrote a time extender for PES, and he has a forum, but no-one but himself can comment on the forum.

Have you used the demo extender EXE Placebo (or anyone)?

I don't doubt it works, looking at videos, and the fatigue problem of previous years is apparently not there either. But I was looking at the LUA script which works with cheat engine. I don't like the first line:

shellExecute('https://pxilok.ru')

Does this mean it executes something from the Russian author's website? I don't know enough about LUA scripting and Cheat Engine. The author also wrote a time extender for PES, and he has a forum, but no-one but himself can comment on the forum.

I didn't use it no I just ran it through virustotals. Visiting that URL it's simply a website/forum for downloading game trailers so nothing to worry about :)

Pre-loading now and my game time has now changed.

September 19th @4PM UK TIME.

fifa1.png

fifa1.png

I didnt buy FIFA last year for first time in about 8 years.
I was happy with PES, although I did miss Ultimate Team (well kind of lol).

Bought PES again this year and although it has it's issues, I was willing to overlook them as there is a lot to like.
Anyway the problems (especially on PC) is becoming a joke now and the AI attacking style is becoming more and more annoying with the same tap in goals.

Played the FIFA demo and wasn't impressed initially, but it is growing on me, presentation alone is a big pull! But the gameplay actually feels like it is going in the right direction, especially with the physical side of the game adding a whole new level of realism to the game.

Think I will buy Origin access, the one that is a few quid a month for 10 hours? To see what I think of it for sure before buying it, or maybe I will just buy preimium!

So if I get Origin access premier, do I have to buy the game to start playing today?

No you get the game 'FREE' as part of Origin Premier, along with many other top EA Games:-
FIFA 19
Madden 19
Battlefield V
Battlefield 1
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Sims 4
+ Loads more, not so full priced titles.

The full list of games are here:-
https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/origin-access

But your paying £50 a year (using Russian VPN) to get access to every AAA EA game released - The games above are over £200 + you get loads more.
It is an absolute bargain if you intend to play more than FIFA.

However if your getting it just for FIFA, then I would just buy the game from a CD Key site or from Origin India/Mexico wherever it is cheapest this year.

No you get the game 'FREE' as part of Origin Premier, along with many other top EA Games:-
FIFA 19
Madden 19
Battlefield V
Battlefield 1
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Sims 4
+ Loads more, not so full priced titles.

The full list of games are here:-
https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/origin-access

But your paying £50 a year (using Russian VPN) to get access to every AAA EA game released - The games above are over £200 + you get loads more.
It is an absolute bargain if you intend to play more than FIFA.

However if your getting it just for FIFA, then I would just buy the game from a CD Key site or from Origin India/Mexico wherever it is cheapest this year.

I can't see how the "You can cancel at anytime" part would work though...

Anyways, do you have any good VPN tool? I couldn't find any free or "free" one.

I can't see how the "You can cancel at anytime" part would work though...

Anyways, do you have any good VPN tool? I couldn't find any free or "free" one.

I just use PureVPN.

You can cancel at anytime and EA refund you for the months you have not used.
There is a button on the membership page which says cancel

I just use PureVPN.

You can cancel at anytime and EA refund you for the months you have not used.
There is a button on the membership page which says cancel

But what if you chose the monthly bill instead of paying the full year?.
Also... PureVPN is paid as well, isn't it?

Is the Russian VPN trick easy to use?

I don't mind paying £50 as I will likely be getting Fifa and BF:V. but paying the standard uk price (£80/£90) is probs not worth my money.

Also... PureVPN is paid as well, isn't it?

The only VPN's worth using are paid. Tunnelbear is about the best free one I've come across though: https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Is the Russian VPN trick easy to use?

I don't mind paying £50 as I will likely be getting Fifa and BF:V. but paying the standard uk price (£80/£90) is probs not worth my money.

Yes it's very easy, launch VPN, choose country, connect, once connected I always like to test the IP to be sure it's the right country: en.utrace.de/ is a good site for that, then just go buy whatever you want from Origin.

As much as I love PES, I do like FIFA as well (always have done, they both bring different things to the table), and I do particularly like the Career Mode, can't wait to do a CM on this year's game, who are you guys choosing as your club for CM? I'll be looking at either Rayo Majadahonda or Extremadura for CM this year. Both are at the highest level in the Spanish pyramid in their histories so far, so would be a good choice to try and get to the highest level of all, in my opinion! :)

What about you guys?

Tranmere Rovers. The team I've always supported, who are back in the Football League and therefore back in FIFA again. :D

Ah man, good choice that, I am a follower of Barnet so remember coming up against Tranmere in the past on occasion, good to see them back in the FL mate! :) as for Barnet, less said the better, bad enough we got relegated last season (plus it still feels weird that they are no longer at the iconic Underhill Stadium) but that also means they aren't in FIFA this year :'( really wish EA would add the National League!

Tranmere Rovers. The team I've always supported, who are back in the Football League and therefore back in FIFA again. :D

Tranmere Rovers who are they??
Sorry but don't look that far down the table only have to look down to 2nd when viewing the L2 table..

It is good to see though that James Norwood is finally showing some of his potential rather than checking out all the potential in the local night clubs.

Back
Top Bottom