FIFA 19 Career Mode: Experiences & Stories

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Mikhail, 31 October 2018.

1. Mikhail

Mikhail Championship

10 August 2018
    I couldn’t find a FIFA 19 Career Mode thread so thought it would be interesting to share our progress, stories, settings...whatever. As long as it’s related to Career Mode and not that fantasy card trading crap.

I am going to delete all saves and start a fresh one I think so I can look back at this thread and my journey. I’m going to accept that the game throws up easy games at times when form is good, it’s just how it is.

I can’t decide which EFL Championship club to use yet but I think that’s where I will go. Maybe Hull City. Or Derby. Or Aston Villa. Or Reading? :LOL:

Ultimate difficulty. Default assists.

Let’s be avin’ you!

Attached Files:

2. DerleiPT

DerleiPT Pes Master

29 October 2009
    Chelsea FC
    why not semi or manual ? for me playing with assisted passing and shooting is pointless and not fun at all.

Swensea, stoke, villa or west brom .... teams with many scanned faces + stadium ;)

Last edited: 31 October 2018
  3. Mikhail

Mikhail Championship

10 August 2018
    I’ve played with Semi and Manual many times :) it doesn’t feel right to me, I’ve explained this a lot in previous posts so don’t want to bore everyone.

I’m thinking Villa or Reading. Maybe Preston!

4. DerleiPT

DerleiPT Pes Master

29 October 2009
    Chelsea FC
    I wish we can turn off form in CM then i can enjoy game like in exahibition mode :(

i can understand manual but semi ? i play only with semi passing nad manual crossing since fifa18 and it's great . Assisted settings feels too arcade for me.

5. Chris76

Chris76 Non-League

3 December 2018
    fifa=Shit with career mode's only 15 seasons why? do it like 2k with nba 88 seasons more fun offcours :P

6. Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock time of day in the career mode?