FIFA 18 (PC Version)

Using 4k DSR and two nights running I've had it crash due to a windows report that my PC is out of ram because Fifa was using too much, anyone else getting that?

My FIFA has stopped working, when I click play in the launcher nothing happens, been fine up till now. Totally baffled.

Any mods installed?

There aren't any mods as yet.

The only things you can change are the .ini files and use hacks for the career mode, which remove some of the annoyances. e.g. Fog of War (So you can bid on players without scouting) There are also some other things it can do like always have an A in training and see how good a youth player will be.. But these sometimes ruin the game as getting an A all the time in Training in the space of about 6 weeks I got Dominic Solanke for Liverpool to be an 82.

So the hacks are both good and bad, it would be nice to have the hacks allow a random A-C on training, or EA to stop being lazy and allow you to have a facilities screen like they had years ago, when you could upgrade your training ground and that determined what grade training your players received.

Had to get files from 'another' version and copy them over before it would load. It seems EA didn't want me to play the vanilla version of the game anymore and wouldn't let me load until I would update.

So the hacks are both good and bad, it would be nice to have the hacks allow a random A-C on training, or EA to stop being lazy and allow you to have a facilities screen like they had years ago, when you could upgrade your training ground and that determined what grade training your players received.

I just use the one that speeds up the training and gets rid of the silly 5-4-3-2-1 countdown, and yeah I agree the training every day thing is over powered, although if you have some real youth players at low to mid 50s it's a good way to give them a boost so they're remotely usable!

I just use the one that speeds up the training and gets rid of the silly 5-4-3-2-1 countdown, and yeah I agree the training every day thing is over powered, although if you have some real youth players at low to mid 50s it's a good way to give them a boost so they're remotely usable!

I didn't use the train everyday, just the always A rating and I think I ticked the more efficient training too.

The only thing I think I will use when I start my proper Exeter game will be to cancel the fog of war, as hate that you can't buy or bid on players for the first week.

As trying to learn the game still, as defending is very very different this year.

The tournament mode (LaLiga, Serie A, for example) plays only LaLiga or Copa Del Rey matches and the Champions League?

Anyone else having problems playing a game in career mode? I started one with Arsenal, but the game gets stuck in the training drill before kick off, the "press start" to start the game never appears.

Anyone else having problems playing a game in career mode? I started one with Arsenal, but the game gets stuck in the training drill before kick off, the "press start" to start the game never appears.
It's a bug, also happened in FIFA 17 sometimes.

It's sad that dribbling is hugely impacted by the processor because of the input processing. I guess it's one of those new engine limits.

I have had this happen twice in 5 matches, and I have just had to sim the game to be able to continue.

Hopefully Frostytools will be updated to include Fifa18, the caveat is that an encryption key is need to make mods as apparently every Fifa18 file is encrypted and the maker of Frostytools won't release the key because of potential liability issues with EA, so hopefully someone else will separately release this key (or a tool for finding the key).

http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-30363.html

This is brilliant if you're like me and want the real world experience, various files so if you're a Man Utd fan your career mode manager is Mourihno, if you're a West Brom fan (my sympathies) your manager is Pulis, if Real Madrid your manager is Zidane etc. etc. etc. really will add so much to the atmosphere of CM IMO!

biwSrns.jpg

Ax5xayO.jpg

Had to get files from 'another' version and copy them over before it would load. It seems EA didn't want me to play the vanilla version of the game anymore and wouldn't let me load until I would update.

Yeah, I experienced pretty much the same thing while trying to play my backup of the 1.02 version. The only solution I have found was to use Ste**p**k cr**ks. You don't need to download the whole game, just the cr**k. With it, you can launch any backup you may have without using Origin. And the good side of it is that you can still keep your Origin version of the game up to date and play online if you want to and/or download the last up to date squads and use them with your backed up version.

To me 1.02 and post 1.02 are two different games and I really prefer the first one.

Yeah, I experienced pretty much the same thing while trying to play my backup of the 1.02 version. The only solution I have found was to use Ste**p**k cr**ks. You don't need to download the whole game, just the cr**k. With it, you can launch any backup you may have without using Origin. And the good side of it is that you can still keep your Origin version of the game up to date and play online if you want to and/or download the last up to date squads and use them with your backed up version.

To me 1.02 and post 1.02 are two different games and I really prefer the first one.

You can manually update squads by copying over the latest squad file and then loading it up in game.

I can't find players in Season again!

It worked for 1 day and now all of a sudden, I cant find players online. Just like FiFA 15, 16, 17.

Help.

i can't start a tournament mode "la liga santander" with atl.madrid...always stuck in loading screen...maybe there is a bug

http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-30363.html

This is brilliant if you're like me and want the real world experience, various files so if you're a Man Utd fan your career mode manager is Mourihno, if you're a West Brom fan (my sympathies) your manager is Pulis, if Real Madrid your manager is Zidane etc. etc. etc. really will add so much to the atmosphere of CM IMO!

biwSrns.jpg

Ax5xayO.jpg

That’s great! Been waiting for something like this. There seems to be files for just Mourinho, Zidane and Pochettino right now. Hopefully they’ll release files for every manager.

Back
Top Bottom