FIFA 16 (PC) gameplay patches

Discussion in 'FIFA Editing' started by Chris Davies, 18 March 2016.

1. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    Yes basically you use the FIFA 16 Demo.exe(which has all the demo gameplay, etc) and you merge it with the full version data files(teams, faces, etc). If you already had FIFA 16 Demo, then you can still install it. However if you never had FIFA 16 Demo on your Origin, you need to find an account that does have it.

papinho81 likes this.
  2. papinho81

papinho81 League 2

22 March 2017
    Chaumont Switzerland
    Olympique de Marseille
    Thanks for your quick answer!

Sounds absolutely awesome!!!

Unfortunately I only had the demo on PS4 (that I had deleted but managed to re install. I could not find it on the PS store but finally find it back through my game library!).

I guess it is not possible to do it the other way around, I mean copy the fifa16_demo.exe in the full game folder, right?

Would a charitable soul accept to share with me (by PM) its fifa 16 demo origin key?

3. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    Unforunately, it's not possible to do it the other way around(demo to full version) since you will be launching the full version instead of the demo. I am not exactly sure how to get my FIFA 16 Demo key.

papinho81 likes this.
  4. lucasnake

lucasnake Non-League

22 January 2017
    Sorry to necro this thread, but do you still have the tutorial? The link doesn't work.