FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I had the version 1.7 version from origin here is what I had doing.

I downloaded the version from fitgirl repack, it was before the cracked version which was v. 1.0.

Then I install it then put the file in my origin games folder next to my regular FIFA 16 v. 1.7.

Renamed the regular one and named the fitgirl one (v1. 0) in order to make it work like it was the original.

Lauch the exe they ask for ea activation, put my credentials and it worked. This is how I switched from v.1.7 to v1.7.

Idk if someone tried this but y'all should give a try.

To be sure it was v1.0 version, I installed shawinator stadium server which doesn't work with that version.
your method is for legal user

i think the crack version has no methods:BORED:

Did new crack fix your crashes? For me nothings change, it still crashes after 1-2 matches but i test crack with FIP 16 , Anths modern nets and supernova gameplay and i don't know if one of the mods causes the crashes. Is there any way to unistall the mods when i dont have backup files or i have to make a clear install??

Say that this game is overrated Is blasfemy. It's the most underrated fifa ever,not on this forum, but by masses. In my opinion it is even the best FIFA ever (overall,not in every way),but that is personal taste.
It's the only modern football game where i can have the same fun i still had with Pes5,We10 and pes2008 on PS2,but with all the modern features the game has.

Say that this game is overrated Is blasfemy. It's the most underrated fifa ever,not on this forum, but by masses. In my opinion it is even the best FIFA ever (overall,not in every way),but that is personal taste.
It's the only modern football game where i can have the same fun i still had with Pes5,We10 and pes2008 on PS2,but with all the modern features the game has.
Perfect commentary! Now we have a fun game! Thanks to @Anth James Hey Anth Which light do you like the most from A to Zzz? I'm using A or F and it works like a really master piece20240420_075715.jpg20240420_075713.jpg20240420_075419.jpg

Last edited:

to be honest, i enjoy more with pes 2017 classic seasons by rex saurus then both fifa 16 and 14 classic patches. and i don't belive stats on those two patches can ruin the overall gameplay experiance that much. yes, it can affect in many ways like Tinker wrote, but it cannot change the game engine.

and since i play only retro seasons, i compare games with the mods made for them, that's my personal taste.

Last edited:
Did new crack fix your crashes? For me nothings change, it still crashes after 1-2 matches but i test crack with FIP 16 , Anths modern nets and supernova gameplay and i don't know if one of the mods causes the crashes. Is there any way to unistall the mods when i dont have backup files or i have to make a clear install??

i said you before, send your crash.dmp files to delusional on pm. i sent him two crash dumps already.

nothing will be fixed if you just write about your problems on this forum.

to be honest, i enjoy more with pes 2017 classic seasons by rex saurus then both fifa 16 and 14 classic patches. and i don't belive stats on those two patches can ruin the overall gameplay experiance that much. yes, it can affect in many ways like Tinker wrote, but it cannot change the game engine.

and since i play only retro seasons, i compare games with the mods made for them, that's my personal taste.
I am a console player so i can't speak about patches and mods.
I play fifa 16 at its 1.00 version,with a sliders setup and i find a really good spot. I love the game.
About Pes, i played a lot 2020 and 21, and i have 17 too. I don't have Pes 15,16,18,19,but I tryed some demos at their time.
About the 3 i have, 17 Is the best in terms of A.i. it's a decent game,but like all pes on fox engine it lacks in body collisions, shooting, and scenario's variety.
I prefer 2020 over 2021, i liked them a lot actually at their times, but in my opinion fifa16 is really on another planet if we talk about gameplay.

I play fifa 16 at its 1.00 version,with a sliders setup and i find a really good spot. I love the game.
About Pes, i played a lot 2020 and 21, and i have 17 too. I don't have Pes 15,16,18,19,but I tryed some demos at their time.
About the 3 i have, 17 Is the best in terms of A.i. it's a decent game,but like all pes on fox engine it lacks in body collisions, shooting, and scenario's variety.
I prefer 2020 over 2021, i liked them a lot actually at their times, but in my opinion fifa16 is really on another planet if we talk about gameplay.
Fifa 16 is miles above any PES

your method is for legal user

i think the crack version has no methods:BORED:
Yeah, to crack a game, you have to modify the exe itself. So for removing the drm from 1.00 version, someone has to crack that specific exe.

I remember this game getting a lot of hate from the FUT community back in the day. But that just meant it was a good game.

Yeah, to crack a game, you have to modify the exe itself. So for removing the drm from 1.00 version, someone has to crack that specific exe.

I remember this game getting a lot of hate from the FUT community back in the day. But that just meant it was a good game.
Why FUT players hate it?

Without any mod on it, I think 15 and 16 far away better than 17-23 (don't play 24 yet). I love how players and ball movement have weight, not floating like in 17-23. Context, I'm offline players.

Why FUT players hate it?

Without any mod on it, I think 15 and 16 far away better than 17-23 (don't play 24 yet). I love how players and ball movement have weight, not floating like in 17-23. Context, I'm offline players.
You know, the usual FUT playerbase wants to just mindlessly spam goals as much as they can without having to deal with any advanced AI that can cover spaces which makes it difficult.

You know, the usual FUT playerbase wants to just mindlessly spam goals as much as they can without having to deal with any advanced AI that can cover spaces which makes it difficult.
Ah.... I see..... I never notice it because not so into FUT (and its community).

Ah.... I see..... I never notice it because not so into FUT (and its community).
I initially tried to play FUT but it felt grindy asf and it had gambling mechanics, so I stopped caring about it. Also I don't want to play with fake teams with fake jerseys.

Is there a way to lock the game to 60FPS?

On my machine I get 638FPS which is beyond a joke and when I set it to 60 FPS it doesn't lock in the settings menu.

I will look in the settings somewhere but the game plays really quick and the screen just flies and doesn't look normal.

EDIT:
Checked settings and locking the game to 60FPS just switches it to monitor hz - And game then runs at 144FPS which plays better.
Fixing it to 30FPS the game stutters a little and not great.

Fixed the issue..

Last edited:
Is there a way to lock the game to 60FPS?

On my machine I get 638FPS which is beyond a joke and when I set it to 60 FPS it doesn't lock in the settings menu.

I will look in the settings somewhere but the game plays really quick and the screen just flies and doesn't look normal.

EDIT:
Checked settings and locking the game to 60FPS just switches it to monitor hz - And game then runs at 144FPS which plays better.
The best way to lock the FPS to match your monitor's refresh rate is to just turn off V-Sync from the game settings. Open your GPU control panel (AMD Adrenaline or Nvidia Control Panel, depending on your GPU) and enable Enhanced V-Sync (AMD) or Adaptive V-Sync (Nvidia). This way, the game will turn off V-Sync when it's dropping below the refresh rate and turn it on when it's above the refresh rate.

Alternatively, if your monitor is FreeSync or G-Sync compatible, just enable those and turn on V-Sync within the control panel.

Why FUT players hate it?

Mostly complains about players that can intercept easly the pass..
Basically they were complaining about great midfield positioning,the best in the series without doubts..
Oh and they complained too about is harder to burn opponents with Speed.

I initially tried to play FUT but it felt grindy asf and it had gambling mechanics, so I stopped caring about it. Also I don't want to play with fake teams with fake jerseys.
Well, I don't main fake teams and jersey. But I get bored facing different teams but with similar this and that players again and again (META).

Hello all, I've got a fifa 16 repack downloaded (fitgirl - I coulnd't find the game anywhere to purchase for so long, so I've just been playing it on my PS4 fairly often) and it seems to work fine. I've got a few questions though, I'm not sure how to apply the classic patch to it and then also alternate between generations (I know roughly it's a case of extracting and regenerating, but there's no tutorial I can find in English), and also being able to apply Anth's ball mods would be a big plus (and perhaps even some lighting mods but far from essential). Also how best to have a version of the game with FIP 24 / current day mod and a version of the game with classic patch on it (if possible, but classic patch is preferred).

Would greatly appreciate if someone could PM me some advice / help : ) forgive me for being such a novice with patching and mods.

what sliders setup do you use for 1.0 version, please?

is "Server16.exe" not working with delusional version?

i run it before i start the game but i don't get stadiums shown in the game, for example olympiastadion bayern munich.

I have a weird problem. Is there any way to set another button to sprint boost ( default RS twice in direction )??. From many years i play with custom button settings on xbox controller and i have sprint at Y and its manualy impossible hold Y and operate RS at the same time. Playing without sprint boost its very hard. Is there any way to set sprint boost to another button than RS? Or i must change my custom button settings?

Last edited:
I Will post this evening,now i am not at home. I played ff7 Rebirth in last month so i don't Remember good all the sliders.

What i remember,and in my opinion most important ones:
Speed 49
Acceleration 50

Marking 70 :this one can change a lot players positioning. I tryed even with 38-40 and It is not bad,but pressing Is too much weak. Play with default 50 makes CPU defender not reactive enough to your dribbling attempts. I find 70 the better sweet spot between pressing and covering space.

I lowered pass speed and increase pass error but I don't remember good how much...kinda 48 and 55.

I don't Remember all the others, but these ones are the most important in my opinion.

So my sliders for both user and CPU,on slow Speed, 1.00 and console version.

Speed 49
Acceleration 50
Shoot error 50
Pass error 55
Shoot Speed 50
Pass Speed 47
Gk skill 50
Marking 70
Run frequency 10
Height 60
Lenght 50
Width 52
Fullbacks 75
First touch 60

There are nothing new or special. The base Are OS sliders, i just changed some of them to fit my tastes.

What make huge difference,in my opinion are: Speed,marking,run frequency.
I would not lower acceleration,it kinda broke cpu in my opinion. And lower speed to 48 or 49 give a game a more realistic Pace.

Sprint - 40/40

Acceleration - 49/49

Shot Error - 60/55

Pass Error - 60/52

Shot Speed - 49/49

Pass Speed - 40/40

Injury Frequency - 85/85

Injury Severity - 25/25

GK Ability - 25/25

Marking - 54/54

Run Frequency - 5/5

Line Height - 52/52

Line Length - 51/50

Line Width - 53/53

Fullbacks - 40/40

First Touch - 70/70

Slow option + Ball physics option A version 1.0.0 + Tele broadcast ( camera has definitely an effect on the gameplay) speed.

Does anyone know of a tool that can playback and edit cracks. universalfifaregentool can work, but the mod is only available in a direct copy-paste/regenerate way.

Back
Top Bottom