FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Haha, I'm glad you didn't!

Anyway, if you are not a fan of 24 hours transfer deadline, you can simply edit transfers.ini file. You will find the necessary line in the first line itself:
[TRANSFERS_DEADLINEDAY]
TOTALNUMHOURS=24
Change 24 to 10 and save the file, that's it. [Always backup your save data before doing anything as a precaution.] :)
Worked out fine!

Really enjoyed having 24 hours, was able to shift 3 crappy reserve players clogging up the books

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any mod for FIFA 16 that changes the net physics? I have played a lot of FIFA 23 and FC 24, altough they suck in so many ways, the nets are far more superior than FIFA 16. It doesn’t feel so satisfying to score a goal when the net barely move.

Guys, I was thinking of skipping training for FIFA 16 Career Mode (not a fan of the training drills tbh). Have any of you noticed any significant changes if you skip training? In FIFA 19 for example, players still grow naturally without the drills, (not OP) but I'm not really sure about FIFA 16.

Guys, I was thinking of skipping training for FIFA 16 Career Mode (not a fan of the training drills tbh). Have any of you noticed any significant changes if you skip training? In FIFA 19 for example, players still grow naturally without the drills, (not OP) but I'm not really sure about FIFA 16.
They will grow naturally. I never used training myself.

Yeah, like Papinho told you, it will grow naturally. But still, you can train players, especially youth players, one at a time if you want to (just like my tips on FIFA 19).

i haven t noticed much difference btw fifa 16 and 19 except the more concentrated defensive aspect , which not really that noticeable, i feel that fifa 19 is a very close game to 16, and has better animations aswell.

i haven t noticed much difference btw fifa 16 and 19 except the more concentrated defensive aspect , which not really that noticeable, i feel that fifa 19 is a very close game to 16, and has better animations aswell.
What I notice at first, and as usual, is to collide player and referee. In 21, 22, 23, 24 the referee like an hologram, player can walk through him, just like in all FIFA series in PS1. Don't know in 19. But in 15 and 16 referee collision work normal like in PES.

Back
Top Bottom