FIFA 15 First Screenshot(s) !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gg1

LORIK CANA
22 March 2007
Hey guys,
I've read about the "EA Sports FIFA World" game and saw EA used this promowheel picture:
20140516_FW_Promowheel_GlobalLaunch_KEY-987X376.jpg

Do u think this could be the first hint for FIFA 15 and its engine?

btw another aspect because I think this maybe could be a hint is if you look at the Falcao Shirt there is no team logo and on Messi's it looks weird.. this looks like a unfinished game to me :D

Last edited:
I know its EA Sports FIFA World.
My thought is that they used a picture with FIFA 15 engines and graphics for this.

No with this being released on PC this year.

EA will announce soon that the PC version of FIFA 15 has been cancelled.

They can't do this. They always released. We will get FIFA 15, but probably based on World Cup 2014 from PS3/X360.

Didn't mention PC Version. I was thinking more of the PS4/Xbox One Version of FIFA 15.

Again, I think they used this picture just for promotional purpose and the picture has nothing to do with the game "EA Sports FIFA World" so maybe they used for this promowheel picture a picture of the new FIFA 15 PS4-XboxOne enginge/graphics.
do you get me now? :)

All I know is that they only showed glimpse of NBA Live 15 capturing and... NHL 15.

YouTube - NBA Live 15 First Look At Graphics!

Wait till end of video to see faces in game. Quite stunned.

http://www.easports.com/nhl/nhl15?u...ytd-text-site-ramp&cid=21085&ts=1400668808476

And you can probably get some hints on FIFA 15 features from this... :P

LOL the video "First Look At Graphics", we see nothing about NBA Live 2015 in-game, just 3D capture on PC :P

And no, it's not FIFA 15 on the promo picture
bigger : https://d227xyj983n2jj.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom