FIFA 14 Modded Pro Cam = Zoom Heaven

angus

Premiership
23 November 2010
procam4_zps899d46b5.jpg

Pro Cam zoomed is the only way to go and, in the same way that truth hurts, it pains me to say it but if you're the type who uses one of those squint-inducing side cams that make players appear as ants crawling around on your front yard lawn, then you probably should consider playing Insect Tycoon instead of FIFA. :P

Screen shot taken at 16 zoom (higher than a Spinal Tap amp even!). At 17 your player's body disappears and so you have to rely on your innate psychic abilities (we all have them, they're just dormant in most because we spend so much time drinking beer and watching sports) to know when and where to kick the ball. Add these codes to your cl .ini PC file:

PRO_CAM_ZOOM_MAX = 100
PRO_CAM_ZOOM_MIN = 0.025

See those little markers on the edge of the screen to show where players are? I think they should be an option on other cameras as well, for players with better 'vision'. Right now all you have to rely on is the radar - I'd much prefer some sort of visual marker.

I think they should be an option on other cameras as well, for players with better 'vision'.
Wow, that's a great idea, gonna email EA and tell them I thought of that. ;) Yeah, I shut radar off and use the markers -- feels like a kind of peripheral vision and so much more sim than radar.

Wow, that's a great idea, gonna email EA and tell them I thought of that. ;) Yeah, I shut radar off and use the markers -- feels like a kind of peripheral vision and so much more sim than radar.

Ha ha - I don't really care who gets the credit as long as it ends up in the game, but I bought up this exact same thing on the EA forums last year and not only isn't it in the game this year, it seems we're in the minority because the thread hardly got any replies.

However while I'm here - what do you think of Player Career this year? Any noticeable improvements on last year?

I'm playing with Pro Cam and thoroughly enjoying it - it's the only way you can truly see all the play around you. Incidentally, what's that little red exclamation mark icon mean (the one on the left hand side of the screenshot)? I've seen it around, but I have no idea what it's for.

Last edited:
sorry can anyone help i am using the moddingway mod but don't have a cl.ini file anywhere in my game anyone advise me how to set one up my apologizes.

I need some help with this too. I have absolutely no idea how to do this. Searched the web. No luck. Need help mates! Really want this cam.

You need to create a cl.ini file in the Fifa14/Game Folder. In this file you write:

PRO_CAM_ZOOM_MAX = 100
PRO_CAM_ZOOM_MIN = 0.025

And save the file, but be sure it is a .ini file and not a .txt file. I managed this by opening some other .ini file, deleting all the text and insert the stuff above and save it as cl.ini ;)

Back
Top Bottom