1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FIFA 14 Commentaries

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by <3_Pato_<3, 25 October 2013.

1. <3_Pato_<3

<3_Pato_<3 Champions League

29 March 2012
    hi guys anyone has the fifa 14 italian, sapnish, german and hungary commentaries cause i found only torrents on fifax.net and i want normal downloads plz??? :WORSHIP:

2. <3_Pato_<3

29 March 2012
    57 views and no comments?? :(

3. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    I viewed and then reported to the moderators as I don't believe sharing commentaries from the game would be legal.

4. info0

info0 Banned

3 September 2011
    Poland - Lodz
    Santos FC :)
    I believe your only option is to download torrent with commentaries.

However, I don't know whether this will work or not, as I cannot get 2nd commentary duo in English to work. I believe they have locked commentary to whatever language you select in game.

So you would need to select German to play with German commentary, etc.

Maybe I am wrong though...

@Placebo

Not entirely. You won't get all commentaries if you download from Origin as commentary is locked to region you select in Origin.

5. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Well sharing the commentaries as files spread around outside of Origin would probably breach their TOS, if you're going to do it I would imagine it's better to do it quietly under the radar, EA aren't exactly big fans of their content being shared around.

6. <3_Pato_<3

29 March 2012
    never mind guys i found them all!! :)