1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FIFA 13 In PC or PS3 ?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Backspace, 16 September 2012.

1. Backspace

Backspace International

4 May 2010
    HIGHBURY STADIUM
    ARSENAL FC
    This Moment I Dicision to Buy FIFA 13 On PC or PS3. It's Hard Dicision

:( :(

2. YoungGun_UK

YoungGun_UK 20 TIMES!

12 July 2007
    UK
    Manchester United
    PC.

3. T_Durden

T_Durden Non-League

10 October 2004
    Sporting C. P.
    i prefer PC because of the editing and the better graphics

in full HD its a beauty on PC . and the possibilty to have new cameras , kits , balls , turfs etc etc ....

4. Backspace

Backspace International

4 May 2010
    HIGHBURY STADIUM
    ARSENAL FC
    For Editing Any Graphics. It's Showing In Online Mode ?

PS. Can U Give Me Website For FIFA Editing Files or Tool ?

5. jobey

jobey Boooo

18 January 2007
    Manchester United
    Whats the editing like on fifa pc? is it anywhere near as good as pes modding?

6. uksix

uksix Also known as jcsix

29 October 2007
    England
    Manchester United
    Yes, but its not as simple as PES. Tattoos are great as you can have different ones on different arms.

7. T_Durden

T_Durden Non-League

10 October 2004
    Sporting C. P.
  8. Gowaa C.

Gowaa C. Goalscorer

21 December 2005
    Ajax
    I had the same decision to make, but for me its definitely PC. The editing takes the realism to a next level and EA always has some flaws which need a fix. The only thing is that you need a decent PC to run the game in HD so if you don't have one, my guess is that the PS3 is a better option. Furthermore, if you have a lot of friends who own a PS3 I guess you won't be albe to play against them. Those are the only two reasons why you shouldn't buy the PC version but for me the editing beats both of them with ease.