FIFA 13 : CM Youth Academy

SKILLZ 98

Fifa Bang out !
12 January 2013
Manchester United
I would like to know if any of you guys use scouts to scout players. Are the players any good ? do they live up to their potential ? Also what are the best countrys to scout in ?

Good question.

If you give the good regens play time and have high potential ratings, they will get somewhere near that potential. I usually scout my own country (If in the PL, England etc...)

I'd like to hijack the thread a little though on what things I'd like for EA to change.

For teams to have scout limitations, and for the most part only being able to sign players from your country or like in FM, in france you might get a lot of African players in your regens as well as french. Same with Spain where you might get some south american players in your regens along with the host of Spanish players.

I wish scouting was more about telling you if a player (whether a transfer or youth) will be able to make it in your team. Maybe outside of the most famous player, stats are hidden and depending on the quality of the scout we will be able to see more of the players stats. Granted, you could just memorize them from playing exhibition.

i did but it was pointless because i have never done more than 2 seasons.

I get 15-17 year olds so would need 3 seasons at least b4 they are even ready for first team place...and 4-5+ years before they can get regular games then 7-10 years to see how good they become really.

SO thats never gonna happen.

Im on pes now anyway done with fifa as a single player game so i dont care

I have purchased the scout future star on EA FC. The player that is the so called future star in my CM is a 16 year old Striker from Holland with an overall of 63. Im gonna try and put him out on loan for a season and try to increase his stats. The player is a strong striker with good finishing and im gonna see if he is really a future star. Has any promoted a scouted player who is a bright prospect ? Or has been playing in your first team? Also what are generated players?

I have purchased the scout future star on EA FC. The player that is the so called future star in my CM is a 16 year old Striker from Holland with an overall of 63. Im gonna try and put him out on loan for a season and try to increase his stats. The player is a strong striker with good finishing and im gonna see if he is really a future star. Has any promoted a scouted player who is a bright prospect ? Or has been playing in your first team? Also what are generated players?

Youth Academy is a waste of time IMO, you're better of buying up young players you find yourself by searching the transfer market.

Also generated players are the players who come in to replace retired players or just show up as youngsters, normally 17 years old with high 60's to low 70's in overall, excellent players ready to sign from te off whereas a youth player takes a few years to hit 16, which is annoying..

Saying that I had some successes with my Blackpool academy, a 74 rated 16 year old Belgian LB and a 17 year old 79 rated CM from Brazil (I think) among others.

Back
Top Bottom